The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I am sorry I missed out on this. Put me in for the next one.

Trevor, I warned you about those 14T sprockets..

nrspence

That's awesome your wife is willing to try new things and get envolved in your interests. Good catch

Love me some motorbike riding!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12904

Where is stansbury?

While I'm not a complete noob, I am new to dirt bike riding. I just like letting people know so they are aware.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Grantsville. Its a fun trail. My neighbor just picked up an XR 400 a few months ago and he's going out with me. I guarantee you're more experienced than he is so don't worry about it all. I promise you'll enjoy this trail it's really fun

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jentzschman

Grantsville. Its a fun trail. My neighbor just picked up an XR 400 a few months ago and he's going out with me. I guarantee you're more experienced than he is so don't worry about it all. I promise you'll enjoy this trail it's really fun

Sweet, I'm in. What time are you planning on leaving? Shall we meet up somewhere?

D

Deleted member 12904

Sweet, I'm in. What time are you planning on leaving? Shall we meet up somewhere?

Not a hundred percent sure on time yet we want to do morning He's trying to find a sitter for his daughter right now. My wife said she would watch her If he can't find anything. So I will shoot you a time later tonight when I know. We just leave from my house so you can meet me here if thats cool. I can text you my address.

D

Deleted member 12904

8am. We will be back by 1:30. Pm my your number and I will get you my address.

rholbrook

If i'm not completely beat, I might join you. :D

What time? Will it be dark before you get off the trail?
We are planning on leaving Kaysville at 5 pm, get to the trail about 530 and try to go from Pineview Dam to the North Ogden Divide. I dont know what we will find in the way of snow but we will see what we run into. It will still be better than sitting at home thinking about yard work. If it gets dark on us we will just put you in the middle of us on the way down. We should have more than enough time to get up and back before dark.

jentzschman

We are planning on leaving Kaysville at 5 pm, get to the trail about 530 and try to go from Pineview Dam to the North Ogden Divide. I dont know what we will find in the way of snow but we will see what we run into. It will still be better than sitting at home thinking about yard work. If it gets dark on us we will just put you in the middle of us on the way down. We should have more than enough time to get up and back before dark.

I will pm you my number. Shoot me your address, or another meeting spot, and I will see if I can make it. Don't hold up your plans on my account either. If I feel up to coming, I will text you.