The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Cascadia

Undecided
Like I said before, it dumped there last night. I rode up Provo canyon today and it only sprinkled there yesterday. Same type of terrain and no dust. I think it'll be fine.

GAR

Yeah we'll be good. The trail has a couple big loops so if there is a big group and it's a problem we can split on those loops. I'm so excited to ride!

Anyone want a ride down? Kyle, Trevor, Tyson? I can stop anywhere from lehi to the trail.

jentzschman

Yeah we'll be good. The trail has a couple big loops so if there is a big group and it's a problem we can split on those loops. I'm so excited to ride!

Anyone want a ride down? Kyle, Trevor, Tyson? I can stop anywhere from lehi to the trail.

I'm meeting at Steve's in the morning so not sure on all that.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm probably out. My daughter has a softball tournament tomorrow that I forgot about. Unless I can talk my wife into going alone:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

193kyle

Looks like I'll be heading out a little later, thanks for the offer though.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I wish I could make it, but we have a jeep build tonight and tomorrow.

Ryan and I will be riding Saturday afternoon though out at the snakes.

rholbrook

I got Cheston, Stratton and Jon with me. Will be there at 8.

Steve, I could care less if I suck dust, come be our guide at 8. I really don't think dust will be an issue.

Look forward to meeting all of you. We will have fun. I would like to cover some ground so I can see as much as possible.

sixstringsteve

I won't be too far behind you guys.

One piece of advice on that trail: at one point the trail makes a slight left up a steep uphill. Stay on it, it doesn't let up for a good 1/4 mile. Those of us on 2 strokes are going to hate life for that section.

jentzschman

I won't be too far behind you guys.

One piece of advice on that trail: at one point the trail makes a slight left up a steep uphill. Stay on it, it doesn't let up for a good 1/4 mile. Those of us on 2 strokes are going to hate life for that section.

Good time to practice that clutching technique you mentioned to me steve.:D