The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

GAR

me, 5:30 is as early as I can make it. I'll try to leave early though. I want to ride real bad

Caleb

I'm riding but I think I'll be riding solo up AFC. I won't be able to start till around 10:00 and I'll need to be home by 5:30. That's not enough time (and probably later than they are meeting) to run to Hobble Creek, ride a 100+ miler, and be home in time :D

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm riding but I think I'll be riding solo up AFC. I won't be able to start till around 10:00 and I'll need to be home by 5:30. That's not enough time (and probably later than they are meeting) to run to Hobble Creek, ride a 100+ miler, and be home in time :D
Meeting at 815. Should be done by about 4.

sixstringsteve

Looks like its me, grant and Trevor tomorrow night. Grant, we will meet you at the parking lot at 530, unless you end up being able to get off work sooner.

rholbrook

Meeting at 815. Should be done by about 4.

Actually change of plans again. We are going to drive to Diamond Fork around Saw Mill, ride a big loop, come back to the rigs, eat and gas up and head out again. Planning on ending up near Strawberry. Jared and Cheston and are meeting at my place and then we are picking up Tyson in Utah Co somewhere and riding with the group I usually ride with. The pack leader does not know what the word rest means. Its go go go. It will be fast paced.

sixstringsteve

I'm excited enough to film tonight's ride. Really looking forward to it. It's going to be hard[er than normal] to focus at work today.

D

Deleted member 12904

Riding stansburry front sunday with my uncle. He is usually only good for 40 or so miles before he calls it but if anyone wants to tag along is welcome

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SpeedyVic

Riding stansburry front sunday with my uncle. He is usually only good for 40 or so miles before he calls it but if anyone wants to tag along is welcome

Crap! Sunday and Monday are bad for me this weekend!

Anyone riding around the SLC area or points north?

Sent from my hacked Droid tablet. How do you like them Apples?

D

Deleted member 12904

If only this were Saturday

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Crap! Sunday and Monday are bad for me this weekend!

Anyone riding around the SLC area or points north?

Sent from my hacked Droid tablet. How do you like them Apples?

I just called my uncle and he's totally fine with Saturday morning instead. So now you can both come :)