The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Caleb

Is anyone riding tomorrow? I've got no buddies with running bikes right now and am looking for people to ride with. I'm in park city, but can travel easy. 28, been riding trail on and off for 10 years, ktm 450.

I'm debating on riding tomorrow. I'll post up if we do ride. It'll be AFC if we do.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
My butt isn't disappointed only getting in 80 miles at all! I wore padded motorcycle shorts and still have a bruised and scabbed over butt... seriously. My tailbone may never be the same either. The ride was awesome, but I don't think I was mentally prepared to ride that fast for such an extended time with zero breaks. After several hours at that pace, I found myself getting sloppy and reacting poorly to the trail. I had to slow up near the end to avoid getting myself hurt. Certainly a learning experience.

Thanks, Tyson, for posting those photos and GPS track!

Jared

I was actually pretty surprised I stayed consistent all day. If not a bit faster at the end of the day.

Took the wife and kid up to the family cabin in the Uintahs. Took my bike, our old Polaris 4 wheeler, and borrowed a bike from Russ again for the wife. I mostly rode the 4 wheeler with the boy and the wife rode the crf 150. Pretty sure Im gonna have to buy her one pretty quick.

We put on about 30-40 miles but kept running into snow on the roads. Great weekend! But after 3 days of riding.....my butt is feelin it today

rholbrook

I rode out southwest of Santa Clara yesterday My son and a friend came. It was a good ride because I stayed on the bibike tomorrow I am going to go riding with Tyson(Cascadia) may head out to Warner Valley or possibly Toquerville Falls trail

Tonkaman

I'm going out to AFC with Brian. We are looking to push it hard, so if anyone is up for a challenge your welcome to come with. We should be getting started about 11 am

zukijames

AF 5/27

Maddie, rover and I headed up afc around 2 o clock

I saw this beauty on my way to pick up maddie but couldn't get a pic. So when I saw it sitting at the pull out right before forest lake turn off.

Maddie putting on my helmet she borrowed one from her dad and it was too big

Stopped and got some taco time on the way home and took a pic of the new trailer, my dad used to use it to haul lawn mowers on , hasn't been used in my life but it worked great

zukijames

It was running real hot so he was letting cool down for a bit saw him later on his way back down 085 a few miles up from mineral basin turn off .

was a beautiful cruiser though!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
That LC truck is awesome. Kurt you should work for the DMV. Is there a built LC in Utah that you don't know who it's owner is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
We rode up by the "V" yesterday. Stac dumped it a couple times but I think she is getting the hang of it. I need some new radiator hoses.. I had a pinhole leak.

Where can I order those fancy blue silicone hoses for less than a million bucks?

Tonkaman

Jeeper and I rode up AFC yesterday. We rode extra fast and really pushed our limits on most trails. Nothing will improve your ability s better than keeping up with a guy that is faster than you

Tonkaman

We rode up by the "V" yesterday. Stac dumped it a couple times but I think she is getting the hang of it. I need some new radiator hoses.. I had a pinhole leak.

Where can I order those fancy blue silicone hoses for less than a million bucks?

Check out warp 9 they make great products, and they are local

D

Deleted member 12904

So Saturday Tonkaman got my uncle all amped up about Thursday rides at AF and he is bugging me to go. Are people riding this week? what time and where do you meet.

zukijames

I was putting around up there yesterday in the rover and 2 guys where just getting done riding tibble single and they were so muddy! Can't imagine how bad it was tearing up the muddy single track.

Forest service told me a day or two is usually plenty of time to dry out.. But they got alot of moisture I'd think it will still be soggy