The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Cascadia

Undecided
Ya. I have a light. And no I haven't ridden there yet this year. Done hobble 3 times, diamond fork, soldiers pass, st. George a few times and a few other trails but haven't made it to af.

GAR

Wish I could make it out riding with you guys. I'm in Malaysia for a week and a half for work. I've seen some dual sports zipping around, among a million scooters and wish I could go explore the jungle. There's gotta be some cool riding here.
Have fun!

Tonkaman

Wish I could make it out riding with you guys. I'm in Malaysia for a week and a half for work. I've seen some dual sports zipping around, among a million scooters and wish I could go explore the jungle. There's gotta be some cool riding here.
Have fun!

What kind of work sends you to Malaysia? I've got to change professions!

Cascadia

Undecided
Had a fun ride tonight with Steve, Kyle, and his wife Rosa. It was a laid back ride for the most part, but I still managed to dump it off of a bridge crossing a wide stream. Bent my clutch lever but it still works.

jentzschman

Had a fun ride tonight with Steve, Kyle, and his wife Rosa. It was a laid back ride for the most part, but I still managed to dump it off of a bridge crossing a wide stream. Bent my clutch lever but it still works.

Sweet. How were the trails? Very muddy?
It looks like I will be able to make next week's ride. I hope to have my motor all back together tomorrow night, if south valley motor sports has one part I need. (rmatv did not have it in stock)

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
They are up diamond fork towards sheep creek. There are 3 I think, 2, 3, and 5th waters. I have never road them but my dad has. If you ride all three it would take most of the day. We probably wont ride them all.