The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jentzschman

I will probably be riding out at 5MP tomorrow unless there are others who want to go riding.

Kyle, Grant, you guys up for riding?

Hey Deviant, do you have any plans to ride Stansbury trail tomorrow?

eight 0 one six 7 four 4 seven 7 four

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Had a challenging albeit short ride today. I helped in a checkpoint and ran sweep between as part of a big desert race outside of Ely NV. You always feel faster when your looking over your shoulder to make sure a fast racer isnt about to elbow check you into the trees :D

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Late notice but I'm riding the water trails up Spanish fork tomorrow if anyone would like to join. Going to try second water up to trail 009 then whatever looks good after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jentzschman

Late notice but I'm riding the water trails up Spanish fork tomorrow if anyone would like to join. Going to try second water up to trail 009 then whatever looks good after.

I want to run these trails with you one day.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Just got home. It was a great day of riding.

We took second water up to trail 009 to 14 then took it to the ridge overlooking Strawberry. Then took the road to the tub then 15 back to 009 back to the truck. 28 miles all together.

jentzschman

Just got home. It was a great day of riding.

We took second water up to trail 009 to 14 then took it to the ridge overlooking Strawberry. Then took the road to the tub then 15 back to 009 back to the truck. 28 miles all together.

Awesome. Any pics?

jentzschman

I'm trying. Tapatalk doesn't like me posting pics lately.

Ya I remember your saying something about that. I wonder why... I am able to post pics using it. I have the little camera icon just to the right of the discard button.

jentzschman

I have the next two days off, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am planning on riding AFC tomorrow. However, I am just planning on some light riding up 85 and some side roads/trails. I just want to explore and have fun on the bike vs all the other times I have been up there in my truck. I might hit some single track as well.

Not sure 100% on the time though however. I would say about 9am.

Wednesday I will be up there as well after 2pm

rholbrook

where can I ride in the Rock Springs/ Green River WY area?

I have ridden parts of the Oregon Trail through there but never any single track.

There is a bunch of places to ride in that area. My little ridding group has talked about riding up there before but other than the Bad Lands we have not made it out there before. The Bad Lands are outside of Mountain View on the way to Flaming Gorge.

There are also some dunes there. Its called Killpecker I think. Its a name you never forget. Try getting on Thumper Talk, I am sure you can find something on there. Tomorrow my buddies are going out of Driggs for some single track but of course, I am home being sad and sore.