The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Stacie and I did a ride up Skyline on her new bike. I need to adjust the carb or something, maybe it has a clogged fuel filter.
It kept dying randomly. Then it would start and run fine again. Finally it quit near the top and I had to coast it down.... annoying.

I was super fun though to ride with my wife and very very pretty up there away from all the heat of the city.

jentzschman

Stacie and I did a ride up Skyline on her new bike. I need to adjust the carb or something, maybe it has a clogged fuel filter.
It kept dying randomly. Then it would start and run fine again. Finally it quit near the top and I had to coast it down.... annoying.

I was super fun though to ride with my wife and very very pretty up there away from all the heat of the city.

Awesome. I hear that is a great ride. It's on the list to do this year

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Moabxjeeper

Did they have the gate over to Farmington and the Sessions Mountain gates open yet? I was there a little over a week ago and they were both still closed

jentzschman

I know its Father's Day weekend this Saturday, but was curious if anyone is going to be out riding?

I have it off and would love to get out and ride.

I was thinking Hobble Creek for my first pick. I hear Cherry Creek is a great ride. Up for anything though.