The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Tonkaman

Ill be joining you guys up AFC tomorrow night too! I work until 5:30 but in coming from UVU so hopefully in there by 6:00. Unless I hear different ill just fallow Steve's planned path and catch up

sixstringsteve

Ill be joining you guys up AFC tomorrow night too! I work until 5:30 but in coming from UVU so hopefully in there by 6:00. Unless I hear different ill just fallow Steve's planned path and catch up

sounds good. You and Kurt should be able to catch us. We'll take 40 to 157, down 171 to forest lake, back up 171 to 157 over to pole line pass. Then continue north from pole line pass until we hit snow.

D

Deleted member 12904

We made it to the parking lot unloaded then my uncle realized he forgot to throw his gear in. So we are headed home. Bummer I didnt see trevor or his truck so im not 100% i was even in the right place.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
What happened Trevor?

Sorry I missed the last 1/2 of the ride. We turned back, took 157 to 252 up to the summit then 157 back to the junction and then took 40 down. It was an awesome ride.
I wish my sons bike was geared better. I think he would have made it to forest lake. He did awesome anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk