Tonkaman's CRF450R build

Cascadia

Undecided
Cool. Glad it worked great for you! How were the new boots other than a bruised foot? I'm sure it's like calluses on your hand but for your foot. Haha.

Tonkaman

The boots are beautiful prices of work. The material is really high quality and it worked together very well. Unfortunately they are way too big for me! During the Moab ride my feet were moving around inside enough to make me lose traction and bump my brake/shifter repeatedly. Sadly it looks like I'll have to sell them

D

Deleted member 12904

The boots are beautiful prices of work. The material is really high quality and it worked together very well. Unfortunately they are way too big for me! During the Moab ride my feet were moving around inside enough to make me lose traction and bump my brake/shifter repeatedly. Sadly it looks like I'll have to sell them

Mine are a bit smaller than I expected. But they feel like I have on a pair of cozy cowboy boots! I am a little worried boots this light and comfortable wont offer the needed protection but so far they seem fine.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

If you want to get a different size, let me know......the price will not change with any future orders. I will let some people I know that were looking at some boots that there is a size 11 that are lightly used available. What would you want for them?

Mine are a bit smaller than I expected. But they feel like I have on a pair of cozy cowboy boots! I am a little worried boots this light and comfortable wont offer the needed protection but so far they seem fine.

Heavy and clunky does not always mean better protection. Being a little snug at first is good, so they can break in around your feet.

D

Deleted member 12904

If you want to get a different size, let me know......the price will not change with any future orders. I will let some people I know that were looking at some boots that there is a size 11 that are lightly used available. What would you want for them?

Heavy and clunky does not always mean better protection. Being a little snug at first is good, so they can break in around your feet.

Im super happy with them! I wanted a pair of cross over boots to use trail riding and these adventure boots fit the bill perfect.

Tonkaman

I would like to get close to what I paid for them since they only have about 10 hours on them. If you find someone interested tell them $170. Once they sell I'll place another order. I'm confused on the fit because my Gearne Sg10 are the same size and so are my work boots, but every review online claims the size is spot on.

Tonkaman

I finally pulled the trigger on an IMS 4.0 gallon tank for this pig. Hopefully now I can get a whopping 80 miles out of a tank [emoji51]

Tonkaman

I worked on the install tonight for a bit, but it is a PITA! After I got everything in place the seat wouldn't lock into position. We tried everything we could but I can't get it to work. Hopefully j can dig out my stock seat and make it fit. If not then I'll have to chop up the base of my nice seat.

Here's a teaser for now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420949192.156722.jpg