Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
stripeshirtman said:
I'm thinkin it's more of a winter wheelin thing. plus i got really frustrated not being able to fix the rear belt of our extended wheelbase rig. :-\ If you wanna see our bad ass hand built buggy go to Rock Logic. It doesn't drive but i'll be damned if it doesn't look cool. :D

never saw it? where was it?

Paul R

utahxjer said:
there's some pics of it a few pages back. Under sami's posts right?

Yeah i think there are pics of it but it is the bare chasis unpainted i think. It has paint and skins now :) :cool:

Johnny4X4

the 4x4 shop

you know 4 wheel parts on redwood road has these, my wife got me a 2 pack with a track sort of thing for valentines day, it had a red jeep and rock buggy. i also bought an orange jeep from ebay and won a yellow toyota thing at a club meeting. so they are out there, you just going to have to look around.

utahxjer

Johnny4X4 said:
you know 4 wheel parts on redwood road has these, my wife got me a 2 pack with a track sort of thing for valentines day, it had a red jeep and rock buggy. i also bought an orange jeep from ebay and won a yellow toyota thing at a club meeting. so they are out there, you just going to have to look around.
yep, have all of them except the ugly moon buggy one

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
not sure what your talking about...

I'm not sure if what your talking about is what I think but 4wd parts in both salt lake and riverdale have the toy trucks with a rock pile for $19.99 and they can't seem to sell them... so they have tons of them...

Also I work for walmart and I do speak english maybe thats why they push me out to the tire an lube section in the grease pit where all you intelligent people can't talk to me.... lol

if someone can tell me more about these things I can look at the walmart here in Evanston, Wyoming and see if they have them and can probably order a ton of them

utahxjer

gijohn40 said:
I'm not sure if what your talking about is what I think but 4wd parts in both salt lake and riverdale have the toy trucks with a rock pile for $19.99 and they can't seem to sell them... so they have tons of them...

Also I work for walmart and I do speak english maybe thats why they push me out to the tire an lube section in the grease pit where all you intelligent people can't talk to me.... lol

if someone can tell me more about these things I can look at the walmart here in Evanston, Wyoming and see if they have them and can probably order a ton of them
meh, don't know if there is a need for a ton of em'. Seems like the Wal-marts around here keep a few on hand..

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
the walmart here in evanston has 5 of them... one rock buggy one blue jeep and one 4wd parts bronco, and two blue bronco or blazers... anyone want me to pick them up one or two?

I'll be heading down to salt lake thursday and again on friday....

cambam

Payson walmart has five of them as of tonight march 16 at 9 o clock. I bought one for my kid for easter. They are the coolest toy EVER!!! Throw away the x box folks. Hours of fun to be had!!!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
You guys do know that we sell these toys at RockLogic 4x4...right??? We have a ton in stock too...even the ugly moon-buggy one...

Sorry...I know I should let it die... :sick:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'd love to track down the custom buggy that Paul and I built.. From what I remember it got passed on to douche face with the rest of Rock Logic.. Which bums me out cause that was more or less a gift to Von and Carl for being awesome.

I don't even have photos of the buggy

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I've got a bunch. Bought a crap load for like $4 when I worked at 4wheelparts. Our club even did a competition with them. Modified them, and built our own courses.

4wheel doesn't carry them anymore which sucks. Last I knew you could find them on the interweb.