Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
welcome BOWTIE... that was my link that brought you here... :D

here is the final and finished buggy....mounting the suspension tonight...

someone tell me what you think dang it! :mad2:

Last edited:

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
SAMI you must have like no life or something! You really need to find something better to do then to play with toys all day!

BOWTIE

SAMI said:
welcome BOWTIE... that was my link that brought you here... :D

here is the final and finished buggy....mounting the suspension tonight...

someone tell me what you think dang it! :mad2:

cool beans!!
i'm really diggin that buggy.

BOWTIE

here's the side shot. using small zip ties to mount on the body.

Dsc03483.jpg

mounting them in this location it really lowers the buggy. for mine to work i had to use a limiting strap in front and also trim the frame so nothing hit and bind up.
the rear took alot of different locations to find what i think is perfect. you can see the holes i put in the body so i can try different spots. i also tried tying them to the rollcage but it would bind up. also with this location frame trimming will be involved.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yotaman said:
SAMI you must have like no life or something! You really need to find something better to do then to play with toys all day!

go jump off cliff :rolleyes:

i'll have the bitchinest rig around.....you don't even know the definition of true off roading..... :shawn: ....oh i forgot, you roll with squeaky..... :rofl:

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
James K said:
cool SAMI

You are very patient man...................or have nothing better to do :D

It is very cool :suka:

thanks, although it's hard to be patient when someone wont get off of HALO to help me solder(sp?).... :p

it took afew nights, maybe 2-4 hours of actual work each night.... i bet i could whip one out in a day.....now that i know what i'm doing.....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
utahxjer said:
Sami I can't wait to see that thing finished! It looks bad@#$

thanks, i'm debating building them and selling em.......maybe...... :-\

i should have the suspension up and going tonight. i found the perfect size brass nuts and bolts last night at ACE...

utahxjer

SAMI said:
thanks, i'm debating building them and selling em.......maybe...... :-\

i should have the suspension up and going tonight. i found the perfect size brass nuts and bolts last night at ACE...

so are u gonna use the Xtreme Rock Machines parts?(axles, motor, belts, suspension?) Or make your own?

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
SAMI said:

i'll have the bitchinest rig around.....you don't even know the definition of true off roading..... :shawn: ....oh i forgot, you roll with squeaky..... :rofl:

:rolleyes: what is your true definition of off roading? I just think it is gay how you are now creating your own. Waste of time personally.

J

jeff cardall

Just sent the company a e-mail with pic's of some of the crazy thing's we have done i hope they read it and veiw the pic's :rofl: i also asked them to e-mail me back telling me where i can get these besides wal-mart so i hope they write back. I would like to see there face when they veiw the pic's :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
SAMI said:

At least when I go wheeling I go in my own rig on actual trails. I don't take out a toy made for 4 year olds and make it perform better than my own rig... If you want a real hobby start working on your POS! :ugh:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
tweakeyjeep said:
At least when I go wheeling I go in my own rig on actual trails. I don't take out a toy made for 4 year olds and make it perform better than my own rig... If you want a real hobby start working on your POS! :ugh:

crawl off time........i could out-wheel your peice of **** any day.....

bring it, you E-Locker loving, annoying, loud mouth moron..... -_-

Last edited:

Paul R

SAMI said:
crawl off time........i could out-wheel your peice of **** any day.....

bring it, you E-Locker loving, annoying, loud mouth moron..... -_-

:D

tweaky'd have to ask his wife 'yotaman', if he could come out and play.....

E-locker, good one! aren't those stronger than ARB's???? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
utahxjer said:
Hey sami let's see the finished project!

i got burned out last night....

i got the front axle mounted the way i want it, but lost interest in finishing it all up with the rear...

we got blue lexan skins though, gonna be sweet!

next few days it should drive under it's own power.....i'll let ya'll know.

i ended up playing pool, and wiring paul's house instead.... :D

utahxjer

SAMI said:
i got burned out last night....

i got the front axle mounted the way i want it, but lost interest in finishing it all up with the rear...

we got blue lexan skins though, gonna be sweet!

next few days it should drive under it's own power.....i'll let ya'll know.

i ended up playing pool, and wiring paul's house instead.... :D
well, give us a teaser shot w/ the front end!