Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

J

jeff cardall

James K said:
you need professional help.

I think you are obsested(sp) :D
i know what am i going to do
tear.gif
pat.gif

J

jeff cardall

SAMI said:
the first step is admitting it :D
i know i need some kind of class you know like AA but maybe call it R.C.A (Rock Crawler's Anonimous)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no seriosly i have like well let the pic say it all...plus 11 on lay a way :( (e-bay :D )

J

jeff cardall

95jeepgrndchke said:
Jeff did you ever get your belts? i need some
nope not yet i called monday and it was a holladay so the mail didnt come so they prob didnt go out till tues so im hoping for tom i need some bad too
:D

J

jeff cardall

95jeepgrndchke said:
did they ship for free and all? how many crawlers are you selling? i might be coming down to get some :D
shiped all for free got 10 i posted the number a few page's back call them they send ya some... give ya a lecture that your pushing them to hard if your breaking belts but they will send them to ya free...and crawlers believe it or not im out got 3 left and they are taken. time to go clear out walmart again :D if anyone wants to drive to filmore the new walmart opend today im sure they have tons just like the payson one did this morning :D i have many more coming from many different walley worlds (thats the nice things about knowing people...managers :D ) but when they come hope this week i will post more for sale

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
here's my custom bugy so far....the platform is 1/8" solid brass, and the rest is 3/32" solid brass... keep in mind this is the first one, so it's a 'learning experience', and the next will be much better. the cage will go up tonight or tomorrow.....

Von says i need a girlfriend......why? :rofl:

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
it's about 1/2-3/4"s longer than the original frame and body, lus abit wider, and i'm not sure if it will be taller......it sure is gonna be bad @$$ though!

here's our 'shop'...... and Paul, aka stripeshirtman doing what he does best... :rolleyes: .. :D

Last edited:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
MY HECK JEFF

No wonder i can't find any i've been looking forever and have never found one.

I've looked at
Orem
Springville
Pleasent grove
Park City

NOTHING

J

jeff cardall

Portrnrzuk said:
MY HECK JEFF

No wonder i can't find any i've been looking forever and have never found one.

I've looked at
Orem
Springville
Pleasent grove
Park City

NOTHING
i know isnt it great i wish i still had all them but sami coming to get my last 3....time to get more we are going to go to vegas in a month and im going to hit evry walmart on the way
:D i need to check a few stores today and see if the ones i had ordered are in :D

Mr.Chevy

here are some that i got from 4thefamily and payson wal-mart with Jeff and my buggy that i have done stuff to. :D

J

jeff cardall

spencurai said:
unless you can get a tire up on the hood of a blue wallycrawler...you aint jack...no tire lifting either ya wimps!!
how's this? and the yellow one has been re-painted along the bottom didn't like the grey did the diff's and rim's too
:cool:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Score my dreams have came true!!!!

Just ran up to Park City and stopped by the walmart and they had the Jeep the Buggy,hummer,And cruiser yellow one. Got all Four asked if they would get naymore in and they said they don't know if they ever will but they say this was the first set they've got.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Portrnrzuk said:
Score my dreams have came true!!!!

Just ran up to Park City and stopped by the walmart and they had the Jeep the Buggy,hummer,And cruiser yellow one. .

so what do you all think of my homemade buggy so far?

Was it this Hummer?

Last edited: