Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

utahxjer

BBowski82 said:
:confused: Thats double what they are at WalMart, and I heard that they are gonna start carrying them at Target and KMart??? I wouldn't pay double....plus you gotta drive to SLC to buy them from RL (i'm in Ogden)
Well, if you can't find em', 10 bucks is worth it to me. I have driven all over Utah trying to find em. Plus, they are well worth 10 bucks. But yes, if you can find em' for cheaper, then it's a no brainer.
Plus, who knows maybe I'm way off on their price.

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
95jeepgrndchke said:
Soon enough they wont be local becuase there will be a new one downtown.

new one what downtown?? I don't think there could be another Walmart built any closer to Weber...

I was saying that I am going to support the locals....and the locals are the ogden WalMart....

95jeepgrndchke

BBowski82 said:
new one what downtown?? I don't think there could be another Walmart built any closer to Weber...

I was saying that I am going to support the locals....and the locals are the ogden WalMart....
I saw it in the paper the other day they think that it could revive it or something?

4thefamily

Now you want some

95jeepgrndchke said:
Do you know how much they are gonna sell them for? My brother is in Japan with the military and wanted me to ship some over if I found some.

So now you want some, before you were all ed off that we weren't hiding them for you. Remember there is still one up Big Birds ass in Brigham waiting for you to get.

95jeepgrndchke

4thefamily said:
So now you want some, before you were all ed off that we weren't hiding them for you. Remember there is still one up Big Birds ass in Brigham waiting for you to get.
Hey if you still got a prob with me pm me lets keep this off the board. thanks

J

jeff cardall

my buggy getting a major over haul re-paint body,rims and diff's pics to come soon :cool: :cool: :D

J

jeff cardall

anyone want any more of these im going to go get 11 tom and i wont need all 11 that would give me 16 i will prob get rid of about 4-5 of them. :confused: :confused: :) dont know what ones i will get rid of i dont know what ones they are just that they have 11 on hold for me :D

utahxjer

jeff cardall said:
anyone want any more of these im going to go get 11 tom and i wont need all 11 that would give me 16 i will prob get rid of about 4-5 of them. :confused: :confused: :) dont know what ones i will get rid of i dont know what ones they are just that they have 11 on hold for me :D
Nice, get me a yellow one bro! And a unimog one if there is one! I can give you cash tomorrow! anytime!

utahxjer

utahxjer said:
Nice, get me a yellow one bro! And a unimog one if there is one! I can give you cash tomorrow! anytime!
oh actually i have a bud who i showed these to also, and he wants a couple, so make sure you talk to me!

J

jeff cardall

utahxjer said:
i will be leaving around 10 to go get them when i get back i will pm ya and bring them down to ya i just live on the boarder of orem and lindon so im real close to ya
:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
spencurai said:
I think it is safe to say we have the baddest wally-crawlers around...nobody can touch the bowski rear and spencurai front suspensions!!

BS!!! wait till you see my custom bend tube chassis..... and super extended wheelbase....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
95jeepgrndchke said:
Give up on the winch huh?

heck no! that's on the back burner....

we also have a cool 6 volt motor out of a donor toy that could quite possibly eliminate the belts....

oh, and we're gonna set up remote control throttle system :D .....

i've got the motor almost mounted up in the buggy....after that we'll design a cool cage for it.....plus, last night i came up with a really sweet way to extend the wheelbase without custom leghthening belts....

plus you can't be my Toyota 'Jeep Recovery Vehicle' with red flashing LED's, and 9 volt conv. :D ....soon to be on RL's website :)

utahxjer

SAMI said:
heck no! that's on the back burner....

we also have a cool 6 volt motor out of a donor toy that could quite possibly eliminate the belts....

oh, and we're gonna set up remote control throttle system :D .....

i've got the motor almost mounted up in the buggy....after that we'll design a cool cage for it.....plus, last night i came up with a really sweet way to extend the wheelbase without custom leghthening belts....

plus you can't be my Toyota 'Jeep Recovery Vehicle' with red flashing LED's, and 9 volt conv. :D ....soon to be on RL's website :)
that sounds pretty BAD!