Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
95jeepgrndchke said:
well i wasnt gonna do this but you guys made me so here it is MY WALLY CRAWLER
My list of mods include:
Custom paint job
Custom body work and removal
9v Conversion
Belt repair
& Custom front roll proof front bumper

it's comin along.....you aught to start messing around with new supensions, makes all the difference, and straw lockers fo sho!

utahxjer

95jeepgrndchke said:
well i wasnt gonna do this but you guys made me so here it is MY WALLY CRAWLER
My list of mods include:
Custom paint job
Custom body work and removal
9v Conversion
Belt repair
& Custom front roll proof front bumper
Nice, I like it. But that bumper wouldn't fly on my off road school book course, it gets kinda vertical in some spots!

utahxjer

95jeepgrndchke said:
it just pushes the front end up and the rear pushes all the way to the obstilce
ahh!! Brilliant!

Now what do the straw "lockers" do? tighten the belts? Cause the crawlers are already locked up?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
95jeepgrndchke said:
my 9v explodes belts like butter

really? that's weird, i haven't broken one with the 9 volt...we're gonna run a resistor cause the right size POT is way too hard to find...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
utahxjer said:
ahh!! Brilliant!

Now what do the straw "lockers" do? tighten the belts? Cause the crawlers are already locked up?

on mine...100% elimination of the belts slipping.... :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
utahxjer said:
ahh!! Brilliant!

when you make your straw locker, i think abour 3/4"s is good, too long is bad... i think i got that tip from JamesK....not sure though....but works flawlessly...and i actually used a bipen instead of straw, but either would work..

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
what are they called? like a brand name. me and tweaky went to the wal-mart on state in sandy and saw some that could possibly be but werent sure. need to know quick.

J

jeff cardall

yotaman said:
what are they called? like a brand name. me and tweaky went to the wal-mart on state in sandy and saw some that could possibly be but werent sure. need to know quick.
bad thing to post now every one in that area is going to be rushing down there
:ugh: just take a look at some of the pics on here and that will tell ya if that is them or not :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
yotaman said:

They're called "Xtreme Rock Machines". How do I know? I'm looking at 100+ right now. :p

J

jeff cardall

utahxjer said:
Nice, get me a yellow one bro! And a unimog one if there is one! I can give you cash tomorrow! anytime!
yo i pm'd ya i have 3 for ya if u want them 6 bucks each and they are your's
:D