Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
jeff cardall said:
next on the list is to find parts (BELTS) going to call toy comp. tom and tell them i need lots and lots of belts. and i wish some one would come up with a way to eliminate the belt and do something stonger( that wont break/slip)

I am working on billet drivelines with slip yokes as we speak.... :D

J

jeff cardall

BBowski82 said:
I am working on billet drivelines with slip yokes as we speak.... :D
Saweeeet you da man i hope it works we need better sh!t than these stupid belt's

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
jeff cardall said:
Saweeeet you da man i hope it works we need better sh!t than these stupid belt's

sorry to get you hopes up, I was just kidding..... :rofl: :rofl:

But I am with you that we need something better....what happens when you upgrade to 9 volts?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
BBowski82 said:
sorry to get you hopes up, I was just kidding..... :rofl: :rofl:

But I am with you that we need something better....what happens when you upgrade to 9 volts?

9 volts is too much for crawling.......if you're into draggin across the carpet then there you go!

that's why we've wired our 9 volt batts. with a trimmer/potentiometer(sp?), so that we can give the motor whatever voltage we want....i'm thinkin 5-6 will be perfect for a locked up rig, since it puts more stress on the motor...

utahxjer

I had a little friend who wanted a ride, so....

the pic is a little crappy but it's a lego guy in there, hanging on to the cage(for dear life!)

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
utahxjer said:
I had a little friend who wanted a ride, so....

the pic is a little crappy but it's a lego guy in there, hanging on to the cage(for dear life!)

HOLY CRAP DUDE!! Did you draw that picture with Crayons???

J

jeff cardall

jeepinkeller said:
So is there a place to order replacement belts???
call the toy company and you can get them from there i have some being sent to me
:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Rock Logic should have theirs in today....

something like 80 regular crawlers, 10 exploration, and so many play sets....

collect the set shmet :D , i'm into the running gear for my custom buggy setups.....

that UPS guy better hurry up -_-

J

jeff cardall

:D the company sending me 10 belts he just called me and he said to me"if your breaking belts your pushing them to hard" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: only if he knew what we are doing to them (modifying,cutting/hacking) lol but if you need belts give them a call they really cool people.Talk to "Ken"

J

jeff cardall

jeepinkeller said:
Sorry for the stupid question but which toy company?
no problem here is the number for all who need it 626-815-9998
ask for Ken