Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

utahxjer

Does the front flex like that when it's wheelin, or just when you pose it? Cause mine doesn't flex that much unless i set it like that. just wondering

jeepinkeller

utahxjer said:
Does the front flex like that when it's wheelin, or just when you pose it? Cause mine doesn't flex that much unless i set it like that. just wondering

It flexes alot, its close but not quite that much, since I cut the webbing off the frame it doesnt bind anywhere anymore. Plus the added weight of the pennies helps alot to keep the tires on the ground

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
jeepinkeller said:
It flexes alot, its close but not quite that much, since I cut the webbing off the frame it doesnt bind anywhere anymore. Plus the added weight of the pennies helps alot to keep the tires on the ground

very true.... the weight is way nice to have... i've got 3 washers and some type of locking washer or something on the outer bead, superglued to the tire itself... it's really cool....looks like a real blingin' setup you'd see on a comp rig...

right now we are in a project of not only just converting to a 9volt batt....oh no.... we're goin' all out with a 10KW 0.75W 15-Turn PC-Mount Trimmer/ Potentiometer from good 'ol Radio Shack...we will be able to turn our up or down trimmer for the desired power output of the motor(controls the volts going to the motor from the batt)....

Paul's dad owns some electric companies, and is super smart in this area...

and then we have switches to turn on and off our sweet LED's...see that there light bar on your crawler? does yours light up? :D one of ours does so far.... :)

i don't want to give too mch away right now....but there is a custom tube chassis on it's way......would've been started but the material i got was way too thick!!! so back to the hobbie shop i go.....

and i think we might try our hand at a 6x6 model....

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Success

Well, Me, Spence, Andy, James and Scotty scored big at the Logan WalMart tonight. We cleared the place out....I personally got 3. I think we bought 12 or so in total. These things kick ass

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
BBowski82 said:
Well, Me, Spence, Andy, James and Scotty scored big at the Logan WalMart tonight. We cleared the place out....I personally got 3. I think we bought 12 or so in total. These things kick ass

yeah, i'm super addicted now.....i have all of mine torn apart and being worked on....

i need more!!!!! a bunch of spare rigs and parts would be cool....and maybe one stock one play with to stay sane during those hard thinking times about stupid Ohms, and Amps, and potentialygayometers, and the size of wire, and so on, and so on.......it's fun though... :D

J

jeff cardall

BBowski82 said:
see this is why i just dont beleive wal mart any more i had them check 2 days ago on the system and they told me ohh well no one in the state has any in or will be getting them again then sami finds 7 you guy's find 12 i have six being shiped to orem from a different store what a bunch of dumb as$es
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
jeff cardall said:
so when is rock logic going to start stocking these thing's :confused:

We're just waiting for the man in Brown to bring 'em. I'm hoping to see them tomorrow (Monday). We'll see though....rest assured, RME will be notified of their arrival. :cool:

J

jeff cardall

I Lean said:
We're just waiting for the man in Brown to bring 'em. I'm hoping to see them tomorrow (Monday). We'll see though....rest assured, RME will be notified of their arrival. :cool:
sweet im hoping you guys will have a jeep or 2 that i can come get ohhh and where is this place (rocklogic) at?

Caleb

jeff cardall said:
sweet im hoping you guys will have a jeep or 2 that i can come get ohhh and where is this place (rocklogic) at?

they are just off 3500 S. and 1100 E. kiddie corner to a Philips 66...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
jeff cardall said:

www.RockLogic4x4.com

what price are you gonna sell em for Carl?

$9.00 for one crawler and a RL sticker :D ....force people to get your stickers ;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Jamesgeologist now has a complete set and I am in need of a lunar rover with trailer and I will have them all. Mysteriously the brigham city wal mart was out.

on the pirate board someone contacted toyzone and their people said target and K-mart are going to be carrying them within the next few weeks...

Last edited:

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
BBowski82 said:

Thanks for making that clear ole Speener

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
BBowski82 said:

and you need to stop grabbing my butt in checkout lines...first at maverick, then at wendys....then at wal-mart...I swear half of northern utah heard my screams...and all for a couple cheap pseudo-homosexual thrills.... :mad: :rofl: :rofl:

J

jeff cardall

just spent 30 min on the phone with orem walmart talked to toy manager and the store manager these are not a discontinued item they still get them they have to call the toy company to get them.They cant order thru the system so thats why they always tell us they cant order them and that means that they are discontinued i told the store manager that people are buying 5-15 at a time and he didnt know that they were in that high of demand so he called they toy company and order alot for us said they would be in in about a 1-1/2 weeks and that he would call me to come get what i/we want before they put them out to sell :D so dont let any one at walmarttell you they are discontinued cause they are not.Ohhh i told him to order lots of the jeeps that that one is in high demand right now :D

utahxjer

jeff cardall said:
just spent 30 min on the phone with orem walmart talked to toy manager and the store manager these are not a discontinued item they still get them they have to call the toy company to get them.They cant order thru the system so thats why they always tell us they cant order them and that means that they are discontinued i told the store manager that people are buying 5-15 at a time and he didnt know that they were in that high of demand so he called they toy company and order alot for us said they would be in in about a 1-1/2 weeks and that he would call me to come get what i/we want before they put them out to sell :D so dont let any one at walmarttell you they are discontinued cause they are not.Ohhh i told him to order lots of the jeeps that that one is in high demand right now :D
Nice job bro! I called the sales guy at Toy Zone the other day, we talked and I was thinking about buying the min purchase ($500) but since Rocklogic has beat me to it, I better not.

I don't know about that Orem Walmart, they would never help me,(looking up #'s or anything)

J

jeff cardall

utahxjer said:
I don't know about that Orem Walmart, they would never help me,(looking up #'s or anything)
well i had had it i couldnt take them telling me that they dont carry them then 2 days later someone got 6or7 of them so i went to the big boss i was kinda a ass but it got the job done and orem will sooon have them in
:D

J

jeff cardall

next on the list is to find parts (BELTS) going to call toy comp. tom and tell them i need lots and lots of belts. and i wish some one would come up with a way to eliminate the belt and do something stonger( that wont break/slip)