Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

J

jeff cardall

JeepinJoe said:
Well sadly it's not go to work for me to buy a bunch in bulk. Friggin Christmas.But I'll post the info here on how to get them in case some cool local shop orders some.

Your cost each:$4.38 no discounts unless you buy a whole huge c-box of them! :eek:
I figured cost/shipping I'd be into them $5.50 each. All you need is to place the min order of $150, tax id and a fax machine. Here's the LINK to manufactures site (POS).Too bad we couldn't get the RME logo on them. Hmmm nice way to pay for the site, Greg? You should really see what the guys at POR do with these things. Funny thing, that no ones buys just one. These guys are doing thigs like clipping every other nub of the tires, clipping the springs, cutting the frames, using huge tires from other toys. Anyways I hope someone takes this and runs with it. :suka:
i think i may just do this im tired of looking for these things but i go to the link for the dealer and i dont see them? help me out here what am i doing wrong?

Caleb

jeff cardall said:
i think i may just do this im tired of looking for these things but i go to the link for the dealer and i dont see them? help me out here what am i doing wrong?

I wouldn;t do that...all you need ot do is wait a short while and Rocklogic will be carrying them...that means no more looking:D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
spencurai said:
sign me up man!!! that sounds like a frickin deal!!!

c'mon Spence, you know that Walmart is buying 50,000 of these at a time, right? So, they are buying them for way less and making waaaaaay more. Why do ya think the 4x4 Doctor is selling 'em for $20? It's because he's attempting to make money off these. It may be worth it for us to sell 'em or not, but atleast if Walmart can't keep 'em around or drops the line all together, we gotcha covered.

Last edited:
J

jeff cardall

I Lean said:
yes, half of 20 is in fact 10, thankyou for clarifying... ;)
no problem o' glad i could be of assistance :rofl: :rofl: im pretty sure you knew 1/2 of 20 is 10 but ya never know -_- -_- ;) ;)

4thefamily

No more in Brigham

I just ask two of he people who work in wally world in Brigham and they said that the two buggy's that I got were the last ones. They are discontinued,, no more crawlers.. Just thought you might want to know this, They acted like they knew what they were talking about too (which is the first time I have ever seen that) :)

J

jeff cardall

4thefamily said:
I just ask two of he people who work in wally world in Brigham and they said that the two buggy's that I got were the last ones. They are discontinued,, no more crawlers.. Just thought you might want to know this, They acted like they knew what they were talking about too (which is the first time I have ever seen that) :)
i took upc to my wal mart and talked to the store manager he said the same thing that it is a discontinued item and check all the walmarts data base from here to st.george and said no one had any or will be getting any
:( :( very sad new's

utahxjer

jeff cardall said:
i took upc to my wal mart and talked to the store manager he said the same thing that it is a discontinued item and check all the walmarts data base from here to st.george and said no one had any or will be getting any
:( :( very sad new's
good news for Rocklogic!!! :p

JoeT

That why I said the website was a POS. I've called them and talked to them about these. Now that's been a while ago and they acted like WallyWorld was ordering tons. Right. :rolleyes: Man I wished that I became a reseller for these. I hope that RockLogic sells these, cause if they don't I have a backup plan. :D
jeff cardall said:

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I've picked up three in Rock Springs and three in Evanston in the last two weeks. I do plan on going back to each every week until I find more. Oddly enough, RS had only blue and yellow Hummers and Evanston only had the Safari and Rescue models with trailers :sick:

4thefamily

Shhhhhh

jamesgeologist said:
I've picked up three in Rock Springs and three in Evanston in the last two weeks. I do plan on going back to each every week until I find more. Oddly enough, RS had only blue and yellow Hummers and Evanston only had the Safari and Rescue models with trailers :sick:

-_- Don't tell 95jeepcherokee that you picked these up, he will be pissed that you didn't hide them so he could drive 200 miles and try to find the damn things. :rofl:

utahxjer

Well It's about damn time I finally got some, but I got my 3 today. Blue one, buggy, and the ever evasive orange cj!
These are a blast! Now what is the straw over the belts being used for?

thanks 4thefamily

Caleb

utahxjer said:
Well It's about damn time I finally got some, but I got my 3 today. Blue one, buggy, and the ever evasive orange cj!
These are a blast! Now what is the straw over the belts being used for?

thanks 4thefamily

after you play with them for a while the belts will begin to slip as they stretch out and will eventually break:(...if you put the straw over the belt it will put tension back on the belt so it wont slip...