Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

J

jeff cardall

supergper said:
look at Jeff, he was patient and he got both his for about $12 (right Jeff)...patience is a virtue:D
Thats right i waited and it sucked but for only 6bucks a piece it was worth it....but they are like drugs i got 2 but now i need more :rofl: anyone know how many different ones there are?I got the hummer(blue) and yellow (toyota/jeep?) what others do they make? :confused:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
jeff cardall said:
Thats right i waited and it sucked but for only 6bucks a piece it was worth it....but they are like drugs i got 2 but now i need more :rofl: anyone know how many different ones there are?I got the hummer(blue) and yellow (toyota/jeep?) what others do they make? :confused:

4 different ones

Caleb

jeff cardall said:

they make two other original ones, a red buggy and an ellusive (I have yet to see it in person but have seen many pictures:D) orange Jeep...if we wait a short while Rocklogic will be carrying them...

J

jeff cardall

supergper said:
they make two other original ones, a red buggy and an ellusive (I have yet to see it in person but have seen many pictures:D) orange Jeep...if we wait a short while Rocklogic will be carrying them...
thank's i will look out for them you beat me on posting....lol

Caleb

James K said:
4 different ones

actually there are atleast two more now- the giraffe one posted above and there is a van/ambulance looking thing that is similar to the giraffe...

Caleb

utahxjer said:
ohh baby! Just bought one of those two package deals on Ebay! Thanks for the links supergper!!!

which one did you get...I personally would have gotten the red buggy and orange jeep combo...:D

utahxjer

supergper said:
which one did you get...I personally would have gotten the red buggy and orange jeep combo...:D
Well I did order the red/orange combo. But I just emailed him, cause I'd rather have the blue/orange combo. I've been wanting the blue one for awhile now.

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
supergper said:

My nephew says that he got the orange Jeep this morning at the WVC store. However I have yet to see it, so I can't confirm it.

4thefamily

Wtf

utahxjer said:
Well I did order the red/orange combo. But I just emailed him, cause I'd rather have the blue/orange combo. I've been wanting the blue one for awhile now.

Ok I am not the smartest SOB on the planet, but I have two of the Blue ones that you want so dearly and am only asking 8.00 for them and you go and pay this Ebay joker 22.75 plus 10.00 Shipping :eek: for the two you are going to get.. Wow unless you were driving a Kenworth you could have driven up here and picked these up 4 times for that price...

Anyway I will trade you the orange jeep for a blue one staight across. oh wait..

I mean I will list it on ebay and charge you to trade me for the blue one, this is a type of deal you would probably go for... :rofl:

utahxjer

4thefamily said:
Ok I am not the smartest SOB on the planet, but I have two of the Blue ones that you want so dearly and am only asking 8.00 for them and you go and pay this Ebay joker 22.75 plus 10.00 Shipping :eek: for the two you are going to get.. Wow unless you were driving a Kenworth you could have driven up here and picked these up 4 times for that price...

Anyway I will trade you the orange jeep for a blue one staight across. oh wait..

I mean I will list it on ebay and charge you to trade me for the blue one, this is a type of deal you would probably go for... :rofl:
Well geez, I wanted the orange one overall it is badA@# but I do want another, and I told you I wanted one, but will you ship it to me? Honestly I don't want to drive up there. I would rather pay you to ship to...

Mr.Chevy

I am one of the many people tring to get some but nothing yet. so i am just wanting to know if any of you have some for sale. so if you do just let me know. i just dont want to pay 30 bucks to get some off of ebay.
Thanks Mr.MJ

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Mr.MJ said:
I am one of the many people tring to get some but nothing yet. so i am just wanting to know if any of you have some for sale. so if you do just let me know. i just dont want to pay 30 bucks to get some off of ebay.
Thanks Mr.MJ

try post # 95 just up the page from your post