Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

jeepinkeller

utahxjer said:
Damnit! That is the Walmart I check constantly! They only had 4 wtf

I know what you mean! lol I was always checking the orem and springville one and the workers didnt know what thee hell I was talking about. The one time I wasnt looking for them they were there. Yah they only had four, maybe you could call and check if they have any in the back or something.

jeepinkeller

Indeed. At least we know they have them now. Let me know what you find out, I might want a few more for spare parts :D

Last edited:

utahxjer

WTF! I went there at 7pm last night and they had nothing. And the f'in employee was noooo help, I asked if he could look it up to see if there was any in the back. And he just stood there like he couldn't comprehend what I had just said.

jeepinkeller

utahxjer said:
WTF! I went there at 7pm last night and they had nothing. And the f'in employee was noooo help, I asked if he could look it up to see if there was any in the back. And he just stood there like he couldn't comprehend what I had just said.

Yah they only hire the best at walmart, plus I'm sure all the holiday madness didnt help

4thefamily

I picked up 4 at Walmart in Brigham

JeepinJoe said:
There's none at the WJ Walmart as of 12/23. :mad2:

I picked up all they had left at Brigham City, I want to sell three of them. I have two of the purple ones and one of the yellow ones that I am willing to sell at the right price. I can drive to you if the price is enough to justify gas. I will check back early tomorrow morning and can deliver before noon on the 24th.

I will have these listed in the For Sale section also.\

http://rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?p=98141#post98141

Ryan

Last edited:

utahxjer

4thefamily said:
I picked up all they had left at Brigham City, I want to sell three of them. I have two of the purple ones and one of the yellow ones that I am willing to sell at the right price. I can drive to you if the price is enough to justify gas. I will check back early tomorrow morning and can deliver before noon on the 24th.

I will have these listed in the For Sale section also.\

http://rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?p=98141#post98141

Ryan
You damn scalpers! I just want one!

utahxjer

supergper said:
you're just jealous cause you cant find any :rofl:

YES, I am jealous! I just got back and this mo fo!(employee) tried to tell me that Walmart in Orem "doesn't sell them any more cause they didn't sell very well." So I let him know that two people I know had bought six in the last 24 hrs!!!! And he was being a dick, so that shut his ass up pretty quick. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
utahxjer said:
YES, I am jealous! I just got back and this mo fo!(employee) tried to tell me that Walmart in Orem "doesn't sell them any more cause they didn't sell very well." So I let him know that two people I know had bought six in the last 24 hrs!!!! And he was being a dick, so that shut his ass up pretty quick. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

i got mine from Caleb......and he was watching a dirty movie when i picked it up....if ya know what i mean.... ;)

utahxjer

SAMI said:
i got mine from Caleb......and he was watching a dirty movie when i picked it up....if ya know what i mean.... ;)

Glad someone is getting them. I honestly have talked to like 4-6 employees at the Walmart in Orem, and they are f'in clueless. Sorry if anyone knows a Walmart employee personally but I think the ones at the Orem store are all Elko, Nevada High school dropouts. :p

tdimick

Topless "wranger"
I just found about 15 of them in a Wal-Mart in a small town in central Utah. But they are $10 here. I bought about 8 of them for gifts. I would suggest checking the stores that are more out of the way (back woods, redneck).