Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

J

jeff cardall

supergper said:
I will keep my eye open for ya Jeff...if I find one around here I'll grab it for ya...
Thanks i appreciate that
:D :D

J

jeff cardall

jeepinkeller said:
I found 4 at the orem walmart a week or so ago, ill keep my eye out if I see any there ill hide em somewhere
Damn im always a day late and a dollar short i am at walmart more than i am at home and that has to be the first place we go but never have any luck......if you hide them let me know and ill be there in seconds to get them
:D

J

jeff cardall

utahxjer said:
Orem store didn't have any yesterday :mad:
werd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Over the weekend I joined the ranks of Wally Crawler owners. Recieved the Blue Hummer as a gift. Must say it is kewler than I thought it would be.

I also just got a call from my nephew who says the West Valley WalMart (3100 South 5600 West) has about five of them on the shelves.

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
My nephew just called back, there are now two left at the West Valley WalMart. The Blue Hummer thing and the Yellow Toyota thing.

J

jeff cardall

Floppy Hat said:
My nephew just called back, there are now two left at the West Valley WalMart. The Blue Hummer thing and the Yellow Toyota thing.
anybody live near the west valley wally world that could go hide these for me i got to go to slc and i am leaving right now and i want to drop by and get these things....please anyone....im coming from orem pleeeeeeeeese

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
just swallow your pride and order them from skycrapper, i mean skyjacker. thats what i did, i have one and i haven't been able to find anymore forever.

they are 10 bucks each and shipping is the same for one or two.... so i ordered two, 26 bucks is worth it for countless hours of entertainment!!!!!!

Caleb

xj_punk said:
just swallow your pride and order them from skycrapper, i mean skyjacker. thats what i did, i have one and i haven't been able to find anymore forever.

they are 10 bucks each and shipping is the same for one or two.... so i ordered two, 26 bucks is worth it for countless hours of entertainment!!!!!!

well, I dont think its a pride thing...its a patience thing...you could have bought 5 of them from wal-mart for that price;)

J

jeff cardall

Floppy Hat said:
Over the weekend I joined the ranks of Wally Crawler owners.
i have now joined the club also i went to the WV walley world and they still had the 2 there so i got both
:D
hyper.gif

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
supergper said:
well, I dont think its a pride thing...its a patience thing...you could have bought 5 of them from wal-mart for that price;)

yes but all the time wasted driving around and the hassle of parking in the biggest parking lots in the world, not to mention gas cost... my way is well worth it! i seriously drove to all the walmarts in the valley one night and it took over half a tank of gas which is about 13 bucks, and a lot of freaking hassle. get on the pricejacker website and click a few times and they are yours. think about it my friend.

JoeT

I heard that a local 4x4 shop is looking into be a reseller of these. I wonder if it'll happen. BTW anyone see the new version of these? I was thinking of using a Zip Zap car for a r/c winch. Someone on POR has built a R/C crawler now. Around page 24-28, I think.

Caleb

xj_punk said:
yes but all the time wasted driving around and the hassle of parking in the biggest parking lots in the world, not to mention gas cost... my way is well worth it! i seriously drove to all the walmarts in the valley one night and it took over half a tank of gas which is about 13 bucks, and a lot of freaking hassle. get on the pricejacker website and click a few times and they are yours. think about it my friend.

trust me, I did think about it...after checking several wallys I almost gave in...but then I found some a few nights later and have since found a few more since then...you must have a gas guzzler cause it hardly used any fuel in my F350...and unless you want a front row spot the wally world parking lots aren;t bad...like I said, its a matter of patience...look at Jeff, he was patient and he got both his for about $12 (right Jeff)...patience is a virtue:D