Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

Caleb

SAMI said:
i got mine from Caleb......and he was watching a dirty movie when i picked it up....if ya know what i mean.... ;)

:rofl: that is my favorite show right now, I watch it almost every day:D

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
JeepinJoe said:
There's none at the WJ Walmart as of 12/23. :mad2:
so thats why there are never any there. i bought one a few months ago and i was going to buy all 3 but i decided to come back if i really liked the toy... IT IS THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK TOY I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!! so much fun messing with those things walmart needs to get more. i might go search tonight even though the holidays are crappy. keep it posted in here when someone gets a shipment, and don't be selfish people!

-nate

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
supergper said:
:rofl: that is my favorite show right now, I watch it almost every day:D

you're sick! :D

...i guess you gotta watch the videos to remeber what it's like though huh....?? :rofl: :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
THANKS JAMES K!!! I went this afternoon and all three were still there. I bought the Jeep, and the blue hummerish thing. Happy Birthday To Me! Okay, so there's still one there, I kinda put it behind another toy so only a fellow RME'er will be able to find it. It's at the 106th S State store. Go to the isle that has the models, and little jars of Testors model paint. Look at the West side of the isle. About mid way down the isle on the top shelf there is a big plastic dump truck. The yellow rockcrawler is tucked in behind the dump truck. Good luck! Post here whoever goes and finds it!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
RockMonkey said:
THANKS JAMES K!!! I went this afternoon and all three were still there. I bought the Jeep, and the blue hummerish thing. Happy Birthday To Me! Okay, so there's still one there, I kinda put it behind another toy so only a fellow RME'er will be able to find it. It's at the 106th S State store. Go to the isle that has the models, and little jars of Testors model paint. Look at the West side of the isle. About mid way down the isle on the top shelf there is a big plastic dump truck. The yellow rockcrawler is tucked in behind the dump truck. Good luck! Post here whoever goes and finds it!

glad to be of service :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
James K said:
And Happy birthday ........man your gettin old :rofl:
Yeah, I'll be too old to climb into my Jeep soon, so it's a good thing I can now simulate rockcrawling on a smaller scale. :D

95jeepgrndchke

My buddy is looking for right now, I hope you didnt hide it too good. :D

EDIT: It shas been bought just a couple of seconds ago, thanks alot for the tip.

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
95jeepgrndchke said:
My buddy is looking for right now, I hope you didnt hide it too good. :D
Naw, just well enough that you would have to read this thread to find it, or rip apart the entire Walmart toy section... Top shelf, behind the dump truck.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
RockMonkey said:
Yeah, I'll be too old to climb into my Jeep soon, so it's a good thing I can now simulate rockcrawling on a smaller scale. :D

That was my thought behind getting mine. That away I don't have to get it done as soon to go wheelin :D :rofl:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
you bastards i sent my girlfriend to get them but you beat me to it... good job :D

keep me posted on others
-nate

jeff cardall

Banned
bump....... i want one of these i can not find any at any walmart near me springville/orem/american fork :mad2: i see that a few of you have posted you have some for sale anyone have any to sell or know of a walmart that has some :confused: and i have looked every where on every toy shelf top to bottom plus some :( :(