Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

Mr.Chevy

Hay 4thefamily clean out your pm box i am trying to pm you i want some of the rock crawlers you have if you are still trying to sell them.
Thanks Mr.MJ

utahxjer

Mr.MJ said:
Hay 4thefamily clean out your pm box i am trying to pm you i want some of the rock crawlers you have if you are still trying to sell them.
Thanks Mr.MJ
uh oh, 4thefamily, you could give me just 1 so Mr. MJ can get one too

4thefamily

I have three to get rid of

utahxjer said:
uh oh, 4thefamily, you could give me just 1 so Mr. MJ can get one too

I don't care. I have two blue ones and one yellow one that I need to get rid of. If I don't get rid of them soon my wife is going to see if they can climb their way out of the trash can...

J

jeff cardall

i did some mods to mine that i found off por and it works so much better first i took shocks off made limiting straps and then took tires off and cut the wbbing crap off the inside tires are much softer and work great.......oh yeah i went to my local walley world with the upc and it pulled up but she was going to order a casefor me but it says they have been taken off inventory wich means they wont be carrying them anymore :confused: -_- i hope this isnt true and that she was just dumb :mad2:

utahxjer

so is she going to get you a case or no. And get this I was at the orem Walmart, about a month ago. And they said they couldn't look them up by the upc code? WTF They really pissed me off down there. Because first they said they could look em' up, then I called demonjeep and got the upc #, then all of a sudden they couldn't look it up w/that! As you can see I still have steam coming out from my ears! :mad:

J

jeff cardall

utahxjer said:
so is she going to get you a case or no. And get this I was at the orem Walmart, about a month ago. And they said they couldn't look them up by the upc code? WTF They really pissed me off down there. Because first they said they could look em' up, then I called demonjeep and got the upc #, then all of a sudden they couldn't look it up w/that! As you can see I still have steam coming out from my ears! :mad:
no case :mad2: because the are not in inventory anymore so they can no longer order...... her words: if they are not in inventory that means we no longer sell that item. Im really pissed they probably sell more of these than anything -_- :mad2: i just hope she is stupid and didnt know what she was talking about

Caleb

jeff cardall said:
no case :mad2: because the are not in inventory anymore so they can no longer order...... her words: if they are not in inventory that means we no longer sell that item. Im really pissed they probably sell more of these than anything -_- :mad2: i just hope she is stupid and didnt know what she was talking about

the latter usually seems to be the case...gusy have been getting that same excuse for a while...and yet they keep showing up:D

utahxjer

jeff cardall said:
didn't you buy some there? Sombody got 4 there right before Christmas, and demonjeep has gotten two there last month too. Those are just the one's I know about. Oh well I ordered mine, so screw em!

jeepinkeller

utahxjer said:
didn't you buy some there? Sombody got 4 there right before Christmas, and demonjeep has gotten two there last month too. Those are just the one's I know about. Oh well I ordered mine, so screw em!

I was the one who found 4 there right before Christmas, one of each including the Jeep. Man those workers there dont know what hte hell they are talking about

95jeepgrndchke

4thefamily said:
I picked up two more (buggy style ones) at the local Wally world, Is anyone interested in these?
Most ppl here are finding them and hiding them for fellow RME's to find, but not some ppl they have to buy all of them then get on the net and re-sale them for more than they paid? :confused: :rolleyes:

4thefamily

Opinions are like Assholes everyone has one

95jeepgrndchke said:
Most ppl here are finding them and hiding them for fellow RME's to find, but not some ppl they have to buy all of them then get on the net and re-sale them for more than they paid? :confused: :rolleyes:

The post didn't ask for your opinion just if you wanted one. :rolleyes: And 8.00 is nothing after I drive 40 miles and pay 6.00 for the crawler. Figure it out genius I am not making any money just buying them so people on here can get them.. If I wanted to make money I would sell them for 22.00 for a pair on Ebay..Plus charge 10.00 to ship them when it only cost 6.00.. (oh and I forgot the charges that Paypal charges me, so yes your probably right next time I will leave them there and hide them up big birds ass, so next time you go to brigham make sure you run over to the stuffed big bird and start looking for them, you will probably feel at home there)

Ask Mr.Mj and Utahxjer if they got screwed.. The amount of times they have driven to wally world and looked for the frickin things they could have paid me 15.00 originally and been money ahead.

Last edited:

4thefamily

4thefamily said:
I picked up two more (buggy style ones) at the local Wally world, Is anyone interested in these?

Mr. 95

Could you help me out and show me where this has a price listed?? Maybe I am buying them and giving them out for free, after all that is what you would do right... ;)

utahxjer

yeah the Walmarts down here are a joke, number of times I've gone without any luck :mad:

Spanish Fork-2 times
Orem-8 times
American Fork-8 times
Sandy-2 times

I knew all along I would just have to get some from someone else. Finally I did. And 4thefamily is being more than fair, looks like the Brigham store is the only one who notices these things are a hot item, cause they seem to be the only one reordering them.

J

jeff cardall

4thefamily said:
Still have them if so im very interested in them let me know about the shipping and stuff like you did for mr.mj and utahxjer and i will paypal ya the money :D