warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mierdota

well they were leaving out of town that day so they just pushed it out side cause i said i wanted to come get it so i saw them when i picked it up but didnt want to leave it outside for the whole weekend so i just took it i was going to take it back to them and have them fix it but i dont think they even deserve a chance after pulling a stunt like that

mierdota

ha ha i wish i didn't i spent around $2200 with them i would not have posted any of this if i would have gotten the refund that i asked for also i still dont have my parts from them they still owe me a track bar and swar bar links so i think they should refund the money to replace those parts atleast but he said no he said we were even cuz i still have not paid him for labor ha ha he still wants me to pay for it but im done with him i dont want to talk to him again

mierdota

i basicially got a complete suspension minus a track bar and sway bar links which i paid for and never got he kept telling me he had it but everytime i went and tried to pick it up he made up excuses so i think he sold it to another costomer to make double the money on it since i already paid for it

mierdota

yea i thought about it but its not worth it his time will come cuz this is not the first time it has happened especially recently

tiny2085

HomeGrown
i've never dealt with this shop, but how in the Hell can anyone put something like that on the road and feel ok with it, knowing it could possibly be driving down the same road as the guy that performed the work! I don't think this is just " Oh well, RME will shun this shop" but some action should be taken, is there like a food inspector for shops like this ? If anything, Poop, we'll stage an accident where your jeep fell apart and ran into my s-10, and we'll blame it on his crappy work... I don't know why I care so much, he didn't do anything to me, it just really bugs me. rant off.

troutbum

cubi-kill
poop said:
yea i thought about it but its not worth it

you must make pretty good money...Did you happen to pay with a credit card?
I would demand your money back and if he does not pay up, I'd sue his ass.

Usually these threads are he said/she said kind of stuff...but I have never seen such trash

mierdota

yea i dont know how someone can do it either that is putting peoples lives on the line if someone died due to work i did i would not be able to live with myself

mierdota

troutbum said:
you must make pretty good money...Did you happen to pay with a credit card?
I would demand your money back and if he does not pay up, I'd sue his ass.

Usually these threads are he said/she said kind of stuff...but I have never
seen such trash

i actually dont make that good of money i am only making $10 an hour i just graduated from high school last year and have been working my butt off to build this jeep and no i paid cash for it

Status
Not open for further replies.