General Tech What did you work on Today?

1969honda

Supporting Member
Yeah, it's wet and deep enough here the ole' 2wd Case 300b with a box blade just can't get any traction, it turns to ice as soon as you drive on it. I resorted to getting the thrower and shovels out.

DAA

However much we got it's a PITA.

I stopped shoveling some years ago. Just said eff it. Everything we own is 4WD. Eff shoveling snow. I shovel the sidewalk and a path for deliveries. That's it. For some years. Until, "recently"...

Turns out, once again, I'm not a mind reader. But apparently, my snow shoveling strike has been grating on Cindy for some years and it finally surfaced, "recently"... And spectacularly...

I hate shoveling snow... But I'm back to doing it.

- DAA

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
My dad has a two stage and a single stage and still shoveled. Drove my mom nuts enough that she texted me lol.

My single stage clogged a couple times but I've got enough sticks around I'll deal with it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
10-12" up in Mendon (cache valley west side) and still coming down wet and heavy

We just drive up about 1pm and drive back home about 6 pm. Mantua to Wellsville was "of note" but manageable at about 55-60 mph. 6pm from Wellsville -Brigham was about 40-45 mph. Packed roads all the way

I stopped shoveling some years ago. Just said eff it. Everything we own is 4WD. Eff shoveling snow. I shovel the sidewalk and a path for deliveries. That's it. For some years. Until, "recently"...

Turns out, once again, I'm not a mind reader. But apparently, my snow shoveling strike has been grating on Cindy for some years and it finally surfaced, "recently"... And spectacularly...

- DAA
It's the tatas?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

- DAA

See you just have to be like me and be out of town every time it snows. Then you just get angry messages from the wife about how she’s having to shovel again. But you’re 2000 miles away so she can’t domestic violence you 😬

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
3-4" of wet heavy snow. My 4wheeler with blade wouldn't push it up an incline so I switched to my thrower and broke something in the 1st stage so switched back to the Atv to finish the neighbors walk. Trying to get motivated to go look at the thrower vs sitting on my butt watching football.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Up to 12" in South Jordan.

We usually get far less than other areas in my little neighborhood pocket.. so it's very unusual to have this much!