General Tech What did you work on Today?

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I sure hope you didn’t put good oil back in that thing, I don’t feel like it’s earned that level of care.

If I was to do another plow on a SXS, it would be more like your peasant RZR or a Ranger. The go-fast SXS’s suck at going slow.

I’ve still got the 6’ plow that was on my truck. I think it’s going to end up on the tractor. That’ll be fun.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I sure hope you didn’t put good oil back in that thing, I don’t feel like it’s earned that level of care.

If I was to do another plow on a SXS, it would be more like your peasant RZR or a Ranger. The go-fast SXS’s suck at going slow.
I’m bad with this. When I sold my 50” RZR I bought a naturally Aspirated 1000 that was built for pre running in Baja. It has King CO’s. I didn’t want to put the plow on my turbo so put it on that one. So I guess I can’t be called a peasant power.

2 winters of plowing takes its toll on how pretty Kinf Shock bodies look

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I’m bad with this. When I sold my 50” RZR I bought a naturally Aspirated 1000 that was built for pre running in Baja. It has King CO’s. I didn’t want to put the plow on my turbo so put it on that one. So I guess I can’t be called a peasant power.

2 winters of plowing takes its toll on how pretty Kinf Shock bodies look

After doing snow removal for 10 years, I would never buy anything that was used for a plow. They get so much abuse.

STAG

On my grind
I’m impressed by the pixelation blur.

Is it TRD-Pro ish or more a competitor to like a Bronco Raptor? (Dumb way of asking to what extent factory-modified it is)

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
My proof of concept design for fire suppression at the property. We’ve got some pretty massive sage piles to burn.

Just a 12v rv pump directly to the pressure washer wand. Seemed sufficient for slight control. I’m assuming snow covered ground will do the most, this will hit any small spot that gets away.

IMG_5561.jpeg

IMG_5563.jpeg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My proof of concept design for fire suppression at the property. We’ve got some pretty massive sage piles to burn.

Just a 12v rv pump directly to the pressure washer wand. Seemed sufficient for slight control. I’m assuming snow covered ground will do the most, this will hit any small spot that gets away.

View attachment 167154

View attachment 167155
Once there is a layer of snow on the ground, it’s just not a problem. The mud is much more of a concern. Right around the New Year we always burn a few big piles.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Once there is a layer of snow on the ground, it’s just not a problem. The mud is much more of a concern. Right around the New Year we always burn a few big piles.
We've got a HUGE pile up at the family property in Daniels that we're waiting for a good snow storm before we burn. Maybe this is the weekend...

Tonkaman

View attachment 167154

View attachment 167155
Are you too expo to go for this version? Or did you already have the parts?

NYCEGUY01

I didn’t know such a thing existed!! Now I have to get one!
My buddy has one he brings to the dunes. He just fills up a bucket of water and uses it to spray off his sxs.
Ive used it to clean off an oil leak before repairs instead of a can of brakekleen.
It worked fairly well for a cordless pressure washer. Not a ton of volume though. A 5 gal bucket lasted a lot longer than expected

NYCEGUY01

The 40 or 60v ones are probably a better idea
The 20v is only 550psi max 1gpm.
Makes sense, The one I played with was a 20v and although cool, not super impressive. Impressive enough enough for cordless and easy but not something Id use at home much for sure.