General Tech What did you work on Today?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Tore the Fox Shocks off the front of the Raptor last night to send off for rebuilding. With the SVT lower control arms you have to undo the upper ball joint and tie rod to get the shock/strut out.

ricsrx

Thanks, of course it is rock crawler tough.... i could have used EMT for this application....well maybe not that thin

RogueJeepr

Here!
Switched to the winter gear for the teardrop.
bbffcf672114797b99ba18204c791bf1.jpg

Sent from my Z740 using Tapatalk

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
It doesn't look like I did anything but it is looking better than before

Attachments

• IMG_3549.JPG
    IMG_3549.JPG
    547.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3548.JPG
    IMG_3548.JPG
    572 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Ha! That's for big shots. I looked into an auto drain set-up, actually, but simplicity prevailed. I can crack 3 extra valves at the end of the day. Just having dry air will be a bonus.

I hear you. Well if you get tired of all those valves look into DOT air fittings and DOT nylon tubing. They make every size and fitting you could think of. Semis and their trailers have miles of it in them. I use the stuff for all my buggy breathers and shop air plumbing. Its really cheap and robust stuff. I use tiny tubing that you would plumb a swamp cooler with and some of these pushlock fittings for my breathers and drains.>>> https://www.amazon.com/Legris-Nicke...1002928&sr=8-3&keywords=dot+air+fittings&th=1<<<

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Added a 60 watt radio, push to talk and intercom with headsets to the RZR. The overall fit and finish of this system from Rugged Radios is really good.

N8RB8R

It will be nice to be able to steer in the rocks again with the hydro assist.

Attachments

• IMG_4002.JPG
    IMG_4002.JPG
    958.6 KB · Views: 19

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
A bit of been there done that, but my sister saw my end tables and wanted a table to go behind her sofa.
20161211_153103[1].jpg

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
based on my experience, I'm curious to see what you get out of taps 1, 2 and 3

..edit( quincy compressor?)