Why does RME have a negative reputation?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Cody said:
Why don't you go choke on an apple you Mac using fairy!

Cody

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAvvHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Supergper said:
I will also volunteer to help man the grill

I would but this 100 degree heat would make me pass out if I was standing over a grill :D What are we looking at Aug 27th so we give all of the "I'm busy" people plenty of advanced notice and time to cool down? I'm out July 30th and August 13th.

Medsker

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
All that I am saying is I really enjoy RME and have felt really comftorable since my very first post. Who cares what anyone else thinks....people are reatarded. Extend the RME world to Colorado!!! :D

Jeromy

RME rocks! Its the best ran BB I have ever been on even though I just lurk about 99.9% of the time :D

The only negative I have seen or heard was from the people who got the axe. I went on one or two of the RME runs back in the day and they were a blast! I need to get my crap together so i can participate but the barbque/wheelin/trail clean up sounds great to me!

Jer

Meat_

Banned
This past January I was burned out on riding ATV's because I was ALWAYS by myself, Badger moved out and the bastard gave me the truck wheeling bug.... I looked around this place and saw that there seemed to be a group of fairly nice people that wheeled on a regular basis.... RME bad? I don't think so.

I think the key to attendance is setting a regular schedule and sticking to it so people get used to the idea that "the second weekend of every month is RME time" (or whatever)

Oh and I'm busy on Aug 27th.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Supergper said:
thats it, I'm taking my ball and going home :spork:
Nobody cares about your ball because it isn't the normal type of ball so therefore it is alien and we fear it. TAKE YOUR DAMN BALL HOME ALREADY AND PLUG YOUR iPOD BACK INTO IT!!! :hickey:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Oooh, I like the Desert Mt idea. Plenty there for ALL skill levels. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At Cody.

I'm guilty of not telling anyone when I go wheeling. I like really hard trails, and I like to do them with people that I KNOW are capable of running the trail without breaking thier junk. Honestly, I'll probably continue this behavior (even one unprepared person, or one person on a trail above his skill level, can turn a great day into a real drag). BUT, I would LOVE to do some official get togethers on the local trails where we can all just hang out and if any wheeling gets done than it's just a bonus. August 27th is out for me. I'll be in Phoenix at the UROC event. Howzabout one of our fine vendors (OLM!) invites us all over for an open house one of these evenings? ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Hickey said:
Nobody cares about your ball because it isn't the normal type of ball so therefore it is alien and we fear it. TAKE YOUR DAMN BALL HOME ALREADY AND PLUG YOUR iPOD BACK INTO IT!!! :hickey:

I bet it's a pretty white ball with all sorts of fancy acrylic highlights and magic wireless accessories accessed by some funny mono-click mouse.

I bet that ball is earily similar to the one Bill Gates kicked around as a kid (and as an adult ;) )

So Braden, the truth comes out why I never get invited to go wheelin with you guys. :-\

Cody

R

rockdog

I like rme. Don't post much, but I visit everyday. Don't know hardly a soul on here. A get togeather might be good, but I personally hate spending hours sitting on one of the snakes not moving because everyone in front of me is busy bsing. :D Just the impatient part of my personality. I don't like getting bashed by someone I don't know. But your always gonna have people who do that on any public forum. Maybe check your ego at the door when you enter might be a good rule to live by. Thats why I don't spend much time on pbb. Lot's of guys who may or may not be as hardcore wheelers are me willing to tell me what a badass they are. Don't get that much here and I like it. Everyone starts in this hobby at some point and most won't start with a built rig. Nice to be on a forum where a guy can ask about his dana 35 and not get bashed. ;) Just my rambling .02

By the way, my names Phil and its been four weeks since I've wheeled. Allright mods where's the trembling hands and sweating addict smiley? :rofl: :rofl:

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
(OLM!) invites us all over for an open house one of these evenings? ;)[/QUOTE]

I have you crazy asses!!!!!! Remember the whole free food/Rock my ride deal?

In all seriousness who would be in if we have another open house?

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Ohms said:
(OLM!) invites us all over for an open house one of these evenings? ;)

In all seriousness who would be in if we have another open house?[/QUOTE]

Will i get anything free??? Besides food. :D :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Ohms said:

In all seriousness who would be in if we have another open house?
Um, oh yeah... Anywho, I'd be in. I've been by the shop on my way to pick up something from Fedex, but haven't been in yet. I'd check it out if we had an official RME open house!