Your Pic of The Day

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I generally have a dislike for the larger cities I visit for work. I visited Boston many years ago in the military, wasn’t a fan, and really wasn’t looking forward to spending a few nights here. Been here a few times for work now and the city has really turned around, genuinely a nice place to walk around and so much history and cool old buildings.

Reminds me a lot of what Portland used to be like before it was a steaming pile of a dumpster fire it is today.

IMG_4676.jpeg

Last edited:

Thursty

I generally have a dislike for the larger cities I visit for work. I visited Boston many years ago in the military, wasn’t a fan, and really wasn’t looking forward to spending a few nights here. Been here a few times for work now and the city has really turned around, genuinely a nice place to walk around and so much history and cool old buildings.

Reminds me a lot of what Portland used to be like before it was a steaming pile of a dumpster fire it is today.

View attachment 165019
Took a trip to Beantown with my brother snd his boys in 2019 to catch a Red Sox game. I felt the same way; nice place to walk around and be a tourist. I felt the same was about Pittsburgh after a visit in 2015. Totally didn’t expect to be enamored by that town but we were.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
An uncomfortably short stick.

- DAA
When I was fire fighting we ran across those guys pretty often. We'd let them crawl off if they wanted to, but sometimes they didn't wanna move. We had a crazy dude on one crew that would walk right up and stick the sole of his boot in their face. They'd strike, knock themselves silly, and he'd pick 'em up and throw 'em into the weeds while they were still trying to figure out which way was up. Saw him do it several times.

ID Bronco

I remember a time when I was running a large apt. complex at a university. I got a call from the maintenance guy fixing a stove and he told me to come take a look.

When I walked in I saw a cr 500 totally dismantled and all parts laid out on the carpet. Oil and grease stains everywhere. I applaud the DYI in the kid, but man it was expensive. He didn't understand my outrage.