Your Pic of The Day

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I remember a time when I was running a large apt. complex at a university. I got a call from the maintenance guy fixing a stove and he told me to come take a look.

When I walked in I saw a cr 500 totally dismantled and all parts laid out on the carpet. Oil and grease stains everywhere. I applaud the DYI in the kid, but man it was expensive. He didn't understand my outrage.
My wife loves it when I use the kitchen counter to assemble a motorcycle motor, or when I use the oven to heat up engine cases to sweat bearings in.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Lucas and I were just out looking at it through my welding hats. A nice crescent sun. Our view is not as nice as what you guys are getting. Still, it feels a bit off. Not as bright out.

RockChucker

Picked this up from @Agility Customs. It was good to catch up and chew the fat for a bit. Pretty wild how much larger this 8.75” diff is than an 8”. Unfortunately no aftermarket housing for these so I’ll be building my own. Going to run these with factory e lockers front and rear in my eventual flatty project. 3.9L->904->d300->toy 8.75”. I have a gpw grille…so I’ll basically have parts from all the auto manufacturers 😂IMG_5827.jpeg

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Been trying to decide the best way to clear some land. Pushing all the sage with a bucket worked good.. but left me with HUGE piles that need to be burned. It also chops the dirt up a bit making it uneven.
I’ve been looking at brush hogs and flail mowers.
I decided I wanted a heavy duty flail mower with hammer heads. But that’s like $3,000 starting point. So I hired a guy who has one for the day. His is a medium duty flail with hammer heads. His running a 18hp sub compact tractor. It seems to be totally sufficient for what is being done. I would hope my 25hp tractor with a heavier flail would do even better.

IMG_5299.jpeg
IMG_5298.jpeg

The flail leaves some stubble, but does a decent job of mulching most of the sage. I think a few more passes would make it primo, but wanting quantity over quality right now.
The left over debris is totally fine to walk on. Maybe not AS good as the scraped dirt, but not having huge piles of sage is a significantly better trade off.