Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I actually worked on the buggy today and it was nice but this is still my pic of the day. Even if you’re not a TSwift fan you should know the whole concert in a theater deal is legitimately going to change things IMO. The sound was outrageously well mixed and the experience was super immersive. I loved the shit out of it and now I’m thinking seeing it twice isn’t going to be enough. It’s almost 3 hours long and I didn’t even take a pee break. I bet I’ve taken pee breaks in every movie I’ve seen in the last 10 years lol
IMG_1655.jpeg

Pile of parts

I actually worked on the buggy today and it was nice but this is still my pic of the day. Even if you’re not a TSwift fan you should know the whole concert in a theater deal is legitimately going to change things IMO. The sound was outrageously well mixed and the experience was super immersive. I loved the shit out of it and now I’m thinking seeing it twice isn’t going to be enough. It’s almost 3 hours long and I didn’t even take a pee break. I bet I’ve taken pee breaks in every movie I’ve seen in the last 10 years lol
View attachment 165162
I'm less embarrassed to tell you I went to the 2020 Metallica concert they showed at various Drive Inns.
For me, the Swfty thing is not a concert it's a movie. I'm sure sound and production were great, but they should be thanks to the magic of Hollywood. And I get it, the artist stands to cash in on the live shows and everything that comes with the filmed version. Also, many fans get to see something they might not have a chance to. However seeing bands live, flaws and all, is what its all about. But with the skyrocketing price of tickets, I'm not sure there are any I'd pay to see anymore. It sure was fun growing up in the 80s. Shows you could afford to go to and still have money to buy a concert T to wear to school the next day.😁
IMG_20200829_212108013.jpg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Even if you’re not a TSwift fan you should know the whole concert in a theater deal is legitimately going to change things IMO.
Didn't The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter already do that? Or Elvis's That's the Way it Is? Or U2's Rattle and Hum?😉

I'm just giving you a hard time. For those who enjoy TSwifts Kroger brand bubble gum pop, I'm sure this is tantamount to the second coming. 😁

N-Smooth

I'm less embarrassed to tell you I went to the 2020 Metallica concert they showed at various Drive Inns.
For me, the Swfty thing is not a concert it's a movie. I'm sure sound and production were great, but they should be thanks to the magic of Hollywood. And I get it, the artist stands to cash in on the live shows and everything that comes with the filmed version. Also, many fans get to see something they might not have a chance to. However seeing bands live, flaws and all, is what its all about. But with the skyrocketing price of tickets, I'm not sure there are any I'd pay to see anymore. It sure was fun growing up in the 80s. Shows you could afford to go to and still have money to buy a concert T to wear to school the next day.😁
View attachment 165165
I have a little book full of ticket stubs or flyers from probably about 60 punk shows I went to in the late 90’s to early 00’s so I get live music. This was just pulled off super well and didn’t have all the hassle of going to a concert in a football stadium with 70k of your closest friends.

N-Smooth

Didn't The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter already do that? Or Elvis's That's the Way it Is? Or U2's Rattle and Hum?😉

I'm just giving you a hard time. For those who enjoy TSwifts Kroger brand bubble gum pop, I'm sure this is tantamount to the second coming. 😁
Out of that list the only one I’d see is Gimme Shelter and that was like a documentary, right? This was just a concert.

Isn’t U2 that band that squeezed their way onto every iPod 20 years ago? I kid but we were hassling my BIL about that because he says U2 is the best band ever. I bet they have 4 songs I like.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Out of that list the only one I’d see is Gimme Shelter and that was like a documentary, right? This was just a concert.
It has both documentary and concert elements, yes.
Isn’t U2 that band that squeezed their way onto every iPod 20 years ago? I kid but we were hassling my BIL about that because he says U2 is the best band ever. I bet they have 4 songs I like.
U2 today sucks. But in the 80's and 90's they were killing it. Joshua Tree and Auctung Baby are two of the greatest albums of the era.

The undisputed greatest band ever is Dire Straits. 😁

ID Bronco

Assuming you have enough dash left to stick this to, I've used one of these type before with good results.
Probably not enough dash left, but how much is enough? there are a couple of largish holes in it, but a lot of its there. I have all the pieces. I like that option.