Your Pic of The Day

Tonkaman

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
The dealer paid for your flight up? That’s pretty darn cool, I would have never thought to I ask

Yes - $439 ticket.

Looked at some replacement options over the past couple weeks. Wife reiterated that I didn't need another project (I have too many already, and need to catch up). So we began looking at other Gladiators. Someone at church mentioned how well it protected me during the accident. Also, the totaled one was bought for me by my wife, so it has sentimental value.

The high pressure fuel pump was a big safety recall on these in late-22 and '23. It caused the diesel gladiatoirs to sit for a while (there are still some 0 mile available). This jeep had the fuel pump replacement done at the factory and the jeep was delivered, new to the dealer last Oct (2023) (when the '24 models were out). It was sold to the original owner in Apr '24. He drove it for 3 months and sold it to the used car dealer in Jul (he decided he didn't like jeeps so he bought a new F-150 instead).

The dealer bought me an airline ticket to come look at it. I flew out Thursday. I looked it over and test drove it - brand new. So after a 12+ hour drive home, I have a new (to me) gladiator.

The diesel is really fun to drive. So much more powerful than the 3.6L. I was getting around 30 mpg driving home from Seattle. I was able to get it tagged and titled Friday afternoon.

small 1.jpgsmall 2.jpg