Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
By “work” vehicle I mean drive it around to local gopher appts, with a couple backpacks in the back. Or like today we did an edge/mow/trim of a super overgrown yard we de-gophered. It would be nice to load all the lawn gear in a little truck because my partner feels bad we always take my truck.

I was referring to me using it as a work/toy vehicle. I don’t think it would have the horsepower to push the tracks and haul all the gear I would want through the snow to our property.

For your purposes, I do think it would be very sufficient. But like you say, the Toyota is cheaper and more reliable and easier to get parts for.

I do think it is TOTALLY awesome though that the almost as a joke business that you started has turned into something that you guys need to buy a vehicle already.
It almost makes me feel like I’m a lousy businessman for not getting a turnkey business going any faster than yours. 😭

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
It’s hard to see them, but down the valley coming out of the trees are two girls on horses. That’s my valley they are riding up.

It’s my SIL and her bestie, so they are definitely off limits… but it was pretty incredible having a couple cowgirls ride up and greet me on my own mountain.
Not sure why it was so appealing… maybe the cowgirls, maybe the horses, maybe the peace on my mountain, maybe the pride of it all, or maybe a combination.. but it was one of the better moments in life.

IMG_7473.jpeg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Story telling through pictures. My past week. This was my first trip to NYC. Not really my speed but interesting and much better than I expected

View attachment 175834

View attachment 175835

View attachment 175836

View attachment 175837
View attachment 175838

View attachment 175839

From the excess of NY to the barrenness of the west UT desert.

View attachment 175840

View attachment 175841
Anytime I've been to NYC, or really any major metro, I need to go to the desert to detox I feel like.