Your Pic of The Day

02SE

So I finally made it out to Upper Stillwater Dam. First time I've been there. I found it pretty impressive.

IMG_20240906_134157.jpg
IMG_20240906_132505.jpg

The Reservoir level is quite a ways from flowing over the spillway right now.
IMG_20240906_133015.jpg

The best part of the day is that I DID NOT get a performance award from the UHP Trooper driving an SUV. Or at least I never saw him again....

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Over weight for the truck or trailer or what? The rigs are all on the light side, honestly. The truck pulled it like a dream.

Towing capacity. But I have been wrong before. Not that I care, I was just being a smart arse.

Edit: 37,000lbs capacity. I’m sure that trailer isn’t even close to that.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
You should tell him to drive an ultra4 for more than one race and then learn to save a car for the finish. 😂😂 One hell of a spread though.
Dude you should hear him talk about how many cars they have. This is less than half of them… it’s insane. Also, El Bandito (the trophy truck) was literally built to screw around in and promote. They don’t even race it. And yeah it has 1100 HP.

I agree on the save a car for the finish part. He’s struggled with that since the Dragon IIRC

Last edited:

Trate D

And yeah it has 1000 HP. 😉

I agree on the save a car for the finish part. He’s struggled with that since the Dragon IIRC
Very true.

I think the innovative stuff is mind boggling cool. But working the bugs out and getting comfortable with a car is key I think.