Your Pic of The Day

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Definitely, I see a whole lot of things Jack does that I can do better, he sits slowly and later in the corner and he carries lots of speed through ruts... I need to be more confident putting more lean angle and throttle together on the flat wet slippery corners in the corn. Also I jump like a wimp compared to him- I waste gobs of time there.
I rode too cautiously, but I've also got 10 more races on the schedule this season
and you can't win from the ground. I Definitely need to practice at the track.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Definitely, I see a whole lot of things Jack does that I can do better, he sits slowly and later in the corner and he carries lots of speed through ruts... I need to be more confident putting more lean angle and throttle together on the flat wet slippery corners in the corn. Also I jump like a wimp compared to him- I waste gobs of time there.
I rode too cautiously, but I've also got 10 more races on the schedule this season
and you can't win from the ground. I Definitely need to practice at the track.
Not trying to compare you to Jack, he has a lot of moto training and racing under his belt.......just trying to show something visual. Moto training is what will drastically improve any off road racer. I always say you can take a good moto rider and they will be competitive in off road, but most good off road racer will not be competitive in moto.

Thursty

Being a museum worker has its benefits when donations come in that we don’t have a use for. As a result, these babies get to come home with me. A mix of signed copies and first editions. This doesn’t make them rare or valuable, just pretty cool to have especially having associated with some of the authors.
IMG_5120.jpeg

Coco

Had the neighbors trampoline decide to come visit Saturday night. Sunday we helped them get it back over the fence, and I chopped a couple limbs off that I had planned on doing anyway, but it just made me actually do it lol. I enjoy chopping down trees, but I can't do much on that. It will require professional removal once it is time.

IMG_0366.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0399.jpgIMG_0400.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You weren't joking about that going to suck. Glad you got it out.
I got pretty lucky. Tried two Sawzall blades and they both dulled quickly. Hit it with a zip disc, but it couldn’t reach very deep, so I just kept turning the nut, grinding, turning the nut, etc. then the nut started to turn freely. So I backed the nut out and pryed against it to force the bolt into the control arm sleeve until the nut fell off.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
A chick on the neighborhood FB group posted a video of this poor little snek stuck chilling with a live mouse so I bugged her to let me come save it.
IMG_5647.jpeg
It took some cooking oil (the mouse drowned in it 😬) and a lot of patience from the wife and I but little dude was doing great once we got all the glue off and was released into our rock wall. Sneks are rad and so is my wife. She was telling me the whole time “we should just keep him” and I had to be the voice of reason lol
IMG_5653.jpeg