Your Pic of The Day

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My boss was heading up the freeway. Never felt the wheel leave. A guy passed him gesturing to pull over. He did. Then limped to the next town for repair. No idea what became of the tire. He doesnt recall hitting a curb or anything to damage the lugs. Strange that one didn’t brake when all the others did. It is slightly bent. The axle never touched the ground either. So that was nice.

image000000.jpeg

DesertRam

Same exact thing happened to me a few months ago on my fifth wheel, right down the guy gesturing after I felt and saw nothing. At least my wife, who was just a few cars behind the helpful observer behind, saw the wheel/tire bail off the road and went and fetched it.

ID Bronco

A friend of mine had that happen on a snowmobile trailer, tire zoomed past us and t boned a car. Not good.

Another time it happened to us coming back from KOH in a snowstorm near Malad. Twin axle trailer with duals all around and two of the tires went flying into oncoming traffic in a blizzard, a car went off the road coming our way and I was sure we killed someone, but it ended up just being a slide off, unrelated to the tire problem. SCARY stuff there. The 4 runner hanging off the side of the trailer was tricky too.

The_Lobbster

Maybe not too crazy, but found this in an old toolbox of mine tonight.

My dad gave me this, was my very first socket set when I was around 9 or 10, about 18 years ago! Definitely just sentimental with not much value otherwise, since there’s no metric!

IMG_0688.jpeg

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Maybe not too crazy, but found this in an old toolbox of mine tonight.

My dad gave me this, was my very first socket set when I was around 9 or 10, about 18 years ago! Definitely just sentimental with not much value otherwise, since there’s no metric!

View attachment 167440
That's awesome. My dad gave me a Husky suitcase toolset when I was 16ish. I've lost the 8mm and broken one extension. My 3 boys all tore bikes and cars apart with that set too. It's priceless to me and still in use 30 years later.