2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Me, Jon and Luke are headed down early Thursday to get some riding in if anyone wants to meet up for an early ride.

I like sand hollow. It's just kinda sandy... I've got some flags. It's pretty fun up in there.

But I'd say we do a day in Warner Valley doing the Rhino Rally stuff and maybe a little ride in Santa Clara up in the hills, It's pretty rad up there.

I'll find a link for you guys on google maps.

edit: here is the Santa Clara spot:

37.128442,-113.662362

me and Tyson and Grant rode here and me last year
and Kevin found some sweet terrain in November.

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Here's the Warner Valley spot.

37.046592,-113.456361

This is the Sage Riders Thanksgiving camp area. We can do that gnarly elevator drop that Skyler posted on FB if we get the guts.

[video=youtube;7Li3z892Jho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Li3z892Jho#t=75[/video]

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
There's a whole lot more riding in Warner valley than just the rhino loop. I look for new trails every time I head out. I know a few loops that are 30-50 miles. We're heading down Thursday around 6 pm. Maybe earlier. And we have room in the trailer and truck. Leaving from orem.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What time does that put you guys there? If I can leave work early, I'll leave Thursday about 2-3 PM... it's a 6 hr drive for me, putting me there around 9 PM. At least we/I could get in a full day of riding on Friday, rather than a half day.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
There's a whole lot more riding in Warner valley than just the rhino loop. I look for new trails every time I head out. I know a few loops that are 30-50 miles. We're heading down Thursday around 6 pm. Maybe earlier. And we have room in the trailer and truck. Leaving from orem.

I'm off Thursday, so I'm good with whatever time you can go. I can have your bike and gear loaded up before you get home if someone is at the house. Let me know...

Cascadia

Undecided
If we leave at 6 we'll be there at 9:20. Unless I drive like I did today. I'd get there at 8:57. That's a record for me. 265 miles in2:57 minutes. ;)

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm off Thursday, so I'm good with whatever time you can go. I can have your bike and gear loaded up before you get home if someone is at the house. Let me know...
I left all my stuff, including my bike in st George so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I had no reason to bring it home either.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo

The Rhino stuff I mentioned before was from 2013, 75 miles and not an inch of it was part of the 2014 coarse, and in my opinion is better stuff.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Yeah looks like a fun ride... at half his speed

What kind of fuel filling system is he using? it's freakin sweet

He's got whats called a "dry break" sytem and the fuel comes from a "dump can" (jug). I had one on my 450 and I ordered my 3 gal. IMS tank with the spring loaded receiver part already in it. It would dump that 3 gallons in about 5 seconds. They're badass if seconds count.

rholbrook

Just paid my sales tax and registration for my 300. I'm ready to go. We are leaving Thursday at 4 when Cheston gets to my house then off to pick up Chad in PG

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
are there any thursday evening plans, or just meet up Friday morning?

Where will we meet friday/saturday mornings?