2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip

rholbrook

are there any thursday evening plans, or just meet up Friday morning?

Where will we meet friday/saturday mornings?
I think everyone will be there later except for Stratton. I say we hit Bishops for breakfast in the mornings between 7:30 or 8:00. What say ye all?

We have to get the oil changed in Chestons "hopefully it will come with Greg" 300. I don't know what time Greg will be in SG but it may be one of those early morning oil changes.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
... We have to get the oil changed in Chestons "hopefully it will come with Greg" 300. I don't know what time Greg will be in SG but it may be one of those early morning oil changes.

I should be arriving late Thursday night, around 9 PM. If I can get there sooner, I will.

Cascadia

Undecided
Chances are we will get there around 9 also which means we'll have probably eaten on our way. By the time we get settled in and unpacked I think it'd be too late for us to eat. I'm down for whatever in the morning. I think we should go to a sports bar Saturday night and watch supercross. Unless we can watch it as Russ' in laws. Our place has lame dish network and doesn't get that channel. Been trying to get my in laws to change forever.

GAR

Anyone getting into St. George earlier Thursday? Our job in Vegas is going well and I might be able to head up Thursday morning or early afternoon, maybe get a short ride in. I kinda want to test my jetting

Tonkaman

I had a death in the family and the funeral will be this weekend. It feels like I'm always bailing last minute, sorry I can't come join the fun. It would have been really nice to see all you guys

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I had a death in the family and the funeral will be this weekend. It feels like I'm always bailing last minute, sorry I can't come join the fun. It would have been really nice to see all you guys

I think you should just call all the family, explain that it will be really inconvenient for you to have a funeral this weekend, and have them change it.

But for reals, let me know what we can do.

rholbrook

Bummer Derek. Verify the funeral date because I have been seeing a bunch that seem to be pushing into the following week. Not to sound insensitive, but I know I speak for the group, we would all like to see you riding with us

Tonkaman

Thanks guys. I have been pressing for a confirmed date in hopes I can still ride, but the only answer has been Friday or Saturday. I'll cross my fingers....

jeeper

Thanks guys. I have been pressing for a confirmed date in hopes I can still ride, but the only answer has been Friday or Saturday. I'll cross my fingers....

We can still take your bike down for you. If the funeral is friday, ride your bullet bike down, we can haul it home sat in the trailer, or if on saturday, we can haul it down, then you can ride it home!! WIN!

Cascadia

Undecided
I think well most likely be getting breakfast in st George in the mornings. I'd just camp somewhere in Warner valley. If you had to Warner valley from Washington fields road you can camp out there anywhere and I'm sure we'll end up close to there.

jeeper

I think well most likely be getting breakfast in st George in the mornings. I'd just camp somewhere in Warner valley. If you had to Warner valley from Washington fields road you can camp out there anywhere and I'm sure we'll end up close to there.

Will Do.

Here is good

Lat 37° 3'20.81"N
Long 113°28'1.37"W

That's real close to what stratton sent me. We'll be right along there give or take.

Thanks guys. I feel better now!

jeeper

Here's the Warner Valley spot.

37.046592,-113.456361

This is almost exactly where I got stuck, and Tyson had to come pull me out :)

My son still tells me the story about once a week..

"member when we got stuck in the sand in urs purple car and your friend in the big blue truck came and pulled us out?"

usually followed by

"we need to go there again" or "that was fun"