2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
carb issue should be simple, rekluse on the KTM is a little different then my kx where it is hydro. Im sure we can figure it out. might just be way out of adjustment.

If you need to go through the carb, get a bottle of ammonia and soak all the brass parts in it for 20 minutes. Make sure you also take out the needle jet that goes through the center of the carb, the orifices on it will easily plug up. After the parts have soaked rinse them with water and blow them out with a compressor and inspect for any blockages. Clean all the passages in the carb by spraying cleaner through them and blowing compressed air.

rholbrook

Just a little sneak peak
A663A6E7-44C7-4442-BF38-986CB1DDEA37_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
We had such a blast! Thanks for letting us in the group.
I'm sorry we never hooked up with you guys Saturday, but I'm sure it just improved the groups average speed to not have us there anyway :)

The first trail on Friday was amazing. It's yet another testament to what a beautiful state we live in, and the many possibilities we have for recreation. I had no clue there was so much to see in that corner of the world. We will be making plans to visit again!

rholbrook

We ought to have a 2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip Part B

The trail Brian is talking about on Friday is called the Toquerville Falls Trail. It has a variety of terrain, great scenery and is a ton of fun
and at the end of the trail you get the Falls. The Falls are accessible by car as well
5533A457-83BC-40EC-9F09-75D859EC2E6D_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Harrison and I had a great time and can't wait to go again with you all. It was great getting to know all of you and to see those we already knew again and Thank You for treating Harrison as an equal in age. He thinks you are all really really cool and had a blast riding with you all

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
It was a great trip!

We didn't get my new bike to work so I rode Russ' 94 WR250. It took some getting used to but I had a lot of fun

Thanks to Tyson for the place to stay and Greg for hauling my bike and Russ for hauling me. And thanks to everyone for waiting for me occasionally. Im definitely gonna ride more this year and work on getting a little faster

Also a BIG thanks to Brian for tearing my bike down at like 2 am trying to get it to work for me. Didn't succeed but sure gave it a helluva attempt! Good to finally meet ya!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
It was a great trip!

We didn't get my new bike to work so I rode Russ' 94 WR250. It took some getting used to but I had a lot of fun

Thanks to Tyson for the place to stay and Greg for hauling my bike and Russ for hauling me. And thanks to everyone for waiting for me occasionally. Im definitely gonna ride more this year and work on getting a little faster

Also a BIG thanks to Brian for tearing my bike down at like 2 am trying to get it to work for me. Didn't succeed but sure gave it a helluva attempt! Good to finally meet ya!

What problem do you still need to sort out?

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
My Rekluse that didn't work ended up being a Revloc that didn't work.

99% sure the problem lies with deep grooves in the clutch basket. It is a Revloc basket. Just seems the clutch plates get stuck

I just bought a used Z start Pro off KSL yesterday. But it didn't have a basket with it. So I need to get a new one and hope for the best

Im considering filing the Revloc basket down and seeing if it will work to ebay it

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
We drove down Thursday morning.

Hit up the Santa Clara trails

Made it to the top of a mountain

Rode some awesome washes

Worked on Cheston's new busted bike and got some In and Out really late.
ended up going to bed around 2am with Cheston's bike still not working.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
My Rekluse that didn't work ended up being a Revloc that didn't work.

99% sure the problem lies with deep grooves in the clutch basket. It is a Revloc basket. Just seems the clutch plates get stuck

I just bought a used Z start Pro off KSL yesterday. But it didn't have a basket with it. So I need to get a new one and hope for the best

Im considering filing the Revloc basket down and seeing if it will work to ebay it

If you need to buy a new basket....spend the money now and buy a decent billet basket.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Friday night Luke's bike started making bad noises so he didn't ride Saturday the rest of us started at the Sage Riders camp area. Rode out to the Arizona Strip.
My bike was a little frustrating with hot start issues, so I quit back to the truck and Luke, James and I went bike shopping.

And this orange puppy followed Luke home

We did a quick ride and Grant let me ride his 200XC-W and it was a hoot.

After we rode we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up, ordered a pizza and watched Supercross.
The rest of the guys went to Iggies and didn't watch supercross until they got back to the condo and huddled around Tyson's Cell phone...

Sunday we had a late breakfast, cleaned up the Villa and headed home.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Friday night Luke's bike started making bad noises so he didn't ride Saturday the rest of us started at the Sage Riders camp area. Rode out to the Arizona Strip.
My bike was a little frustrating with hot start issues, so I quit back to the truck and Luke, James and I went bike shopping.

And this orange puppy followed Luke home

We did a quick ride and Grant let me ride his 200XC-W and it was a hoot.

After we rode we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up, ordered a pizza and watched Supercross.
The rest of the guys went to Iggies and didn't watch supercross until they got back to the condo and huddled around Tyson's Cell phone...

Sunday we had a late breakfast, cleaned up the Villa and headed home.

I need to ask Luke if he either wants to adopt or sponsor me.