5 Mile in high gear

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
School will get rid of that for ya. :D :p

School does more harm than good. I don't learn, I nap and make fun of people, mainly my teachers. When I'm not sluffing I'm at food joint or a friend's house. hehehe. I just figured out how to do the quote thing, all on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ya Sunday would be good for me if my parents weren't so damn LDS! That is the day I have to be a mormon

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hehehe. I like church sorta. it provides more of that nap time, and there are girls, lot of 'em.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
It was past the wedge when you turn left up a rocky area. I was commin down it and was too far right and just put it on the passenger side. I got the video. In side video. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
It was past the wedge when you turn left up a rocky area. I was commin down it and was too far right and just put it on the passenger side. I got the video. In side video. :D

We need to get a video camera mounted to your dash bar.. so we can see everything in a tipover. I was too busy finding a good place to hold onto the try and make sure the camera was positioned properly...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Got the sami up on a lift today. It appears I have a broken t-case mount, and that hi-steer you all loved so much is broken. I'm lucky it didn't break off on the freeway! I honestly would have died! Hopefully Glenn will realize that the steering needs alot of rethinking. One of the bolts that holds it securely to the knucke sheered. And the others have worked themselves loose. The whole wheel moves an inch or two side to side on it's own!

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by SAMI
When I get the God forsaken images of J**ps out of my brain!

:D
RCWayne1.jpg

84325.jpg

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Damn dude. It freaks you out when you hear things like that. I had my drag link come off on the way to metal masher. We were on the high dirt road and luckly it came off when I was turning into the hill. Are you running the stock t-case mounts?? I have a beefer t-case arm if you want it. I upgraded to the ultamate t-case arm. Plus the other are uses the stock mounts. Let me know if you want it.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Kurt says I'm a charity case for getting so much stuff for free! If you're giving it up i'll take it off your hands, but money is nowhere to be found in my case. When we do the flares perhaps.