Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

Who's in for tonight's ride? So far it's just me and 193 kyle. If you can handle steep descents (like slickrock trail) you'll be fine.

sixstringsteve

No, it's a great bike. I told Chuck that his bike is a perfect 1st bike. I'd just hate for you to do an impulse buy before a ride, only to find out you wanted a dual suspension, or you prefer motorcycles or something like that.

jentzschman

No, it's a great bike. I told Chuck that his bike is a perfect 1st bike. I'd just hate for you to do an impulse buy before a ride, only to find out you wanted a dual suspension, or you prefer motorcycles or something like that.

Oh, in that case, their return policy is unmatched. I could use it the entire season and take it back come winter.

sixstringsteve

normally I wouldn't advocate buying a bike outside of a bike shop, but I thought Chuck's was quite decent for the price. What are they asking for the xr6?

sixstringsteve

that's where the good return policy comes in. If you're not using it like you thought you would, return it (assuming that's allowed). You won't find a complete MTB new for $380 that's any better. You'll have to spend $500-600 to match its quality.

Just recently got a new Specialized Enduro:

mtYJUQE.jpg