Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I rode the bike park at the canyons today with my 14 year old. Well I should say we were both there. He rode the pro line most of the day while I stayed on the kiddy hill:) he really schooled me today. Weather was perfect and the dirt was amazing. It was one of those days you will remember for years. I just wish I hadn't forgot my gopro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Yesterday, I ran up Ann's from the Coyote TH, crossed over to Suncrest and went back down Maple Hollow DH. BST back to Coyote. 10.1 miles, was an awesome ride but MHDH needs some work, there are ruts down the middle in a lot of places from people skidding I assume.

sixstringsteve

darn, that's not what I wanted to hear. Last time I rode that trail it was perfect. Sounds like we need to show up for their next work party to help restore it.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Hit the BST above This Is The Place/UofU this morning. Those grades still kick my butt, but the weather was great. Anybody know if there's any riding above Red Butte Gardens? We rode up the gravel and came back on the dirt, but saw a couple trails heading farther up.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Maybe enough to fill two or three minutes. Your bounce through the rock garden is good, some of the other stuff on Forest Lake and then hauling down the gravel road maybe. My MovieMaker is not cooperating and I'm still trying to figure out the freeware editor I dl'd, you wanna take a stab at it? After you finish the recovery video, I mean.. :D

MattL

You can ride above red butte. its got some steep sections both ways. last time i was on the backside(north side) it was pretty rocky coming down.
I rode bst from popperton park - drycreek - bobsled. I need to get out more. Mornings are best if anyone wants to go.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Has anyone ridden up at Snowbasin? I have a season pass but have never been up there with my bike. Anyone interested in going up there with a newb some Saturday soon (other than this week)?

sixstringsteve

Check out my buddy Dutch. He was 3 years old when we filmed it. I'd love to do a high quality shoot for him sometime.

[video=youtube;HPjCKiSfDFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjCKiSfDFI[/video]