Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

MattL

Bringing this backup...
I'm jonesing to get out. Im thinking of switching it up on my bike a bit and going back to a ht.
I think its just something to do, i have all my old parts, just going to fart around in the garage a bit this week.
Did any one get new toys or parts over the holidays.
Any one rebuild their forks? I need to rebuild my Fox fork.

sixstringsteve

you lucky dog. I can't wait to start riding again. I'd like to hit gooseberry mesa soon. It was in the low 70s in st george this past weekend.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
We just got back from Moab, we rode several trails in the BarM and Sovereign areas. These are great trails if you haven't tried them. I just need to toughen up the back side, I was quite sore after the first day.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I liked Bar-M, that outside loop was my boy's first real trail. He's still got the scar on his chin...

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I noticed the mag 7 trail while we were in moab last week. It looks like a great trail. I'm ready for Lambert this week too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I rode flank, ZPC, zag and some of zig tonight. There was no mud but some slightly wet spots. Saturday should be awesome barring any rain or snow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sixstringsteve

sweet, thanks for checking. I'm guessing rodeo is still wet, but there are lots of other great trails to explore there. What time do we want to meet? BTW, I'm going to be slow, it's my first ride of the season.