Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I tried Eggbeaters, and they made my foot very uncomfortable, felt like I was riding on my tip toes. With the Shimano style, or Times I didn't have that problem. I'm back to wide downhill style platforms now. They work great for what I have been doing the last 4 years, lots of time just riding with my son. Grab the bike and go without having to change my shoes. If I ever do another race (doubtful) I will throw the SPDs back on.

sixstringsteve

with how good some of the non-clipless biking shoes have become, you can do a lot more with flats than you ever could before. Flats are just plain fun.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Anyone have any experience with Bikewagon? I bought something from them off Amazon and it turns out they're local, with a warehouse/store front in North Salt Lake. Curious if anyone has been in there, talked to the techs, etc.

sixstringsteve

Anyone up for a night ride up corner canyon tonight? I don't care if you're a pro or a total noob, just as long as you have a headlamp.

Last edited:

UFAB

Anyone in the provo area for night ride?

This wednesday race is going to be at Sundance.

So hot.....

New to me race bike.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404825361661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404825361661.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 28

sixstringsteve

wow, that looks super light. hows the geometry on it?

I'd be willing to drive down to Provo for a night ride, assuming it's a decent trail to ride, and assuming you don't mind waiting for my fat butt to catch up on the climbs.

I'm planning on a night ride Thursday night. Who's in?

sixstringsteve

anyone up for a ride up AF Canyon tomorrow evening? I'm thinking south fork little deer creek. Meet at the mouth of the canyon around 5:15 PM.

UFAB

Bummer

I will be in Park City all weekend.

Anyone want to ride park city?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2