Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

UFAB

Did insurgent on the hardtail with clipless

Canyons has some fun stuff.

Mid Mountain trail is my fave

Busy weekend.

Race at Solitude this 26th

ICUP

This wednesday WRS race at soldier hollow.

Biathalon

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
My son and I did the Crest trail on Saturday. We started at 6:30 AM to avoid the heat. It had rained a bit the night before and the trail was perfect, no dust and not muddy. My son made it up Scott's Pass hill without stopping but I had to stop and walk a few times. Great ride if you haven't done it.

Love the Wasatch Crest! If Scotts Pass hill is that first big hill on the dirt road, I've always heard it called upchuck hill. It's more than I can do all at once - without upchucking, that is!

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

i was thinking maple hollow downhill in corner canyon or af canyon. However, if it ends up being just you and me, we could hit lambert for a mild, kid-paced ride.

sixstringsteve

Have you been offroad yet? I'm not a quick climber, but I can go downhill pretty quickly. We should organize a slower ride sometime.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Yeah, I did a trail in the foothills a bit ago, bobsled I think it was? I was just looking at maple hollow in skid map and another site and it looks more than I would want to attempt. I've finished my big house project so my weeknights are free and I'm going to try and get out a bit more. Bike commuting slowed during the project as well but I'm getting back into it.

What are some of the decent moderate trails at corner canyon I ought to check out? I've been to lambert but I think cc is going to be a fair amount closer for me which means more accessible. I've never been there so I need to read more about it but would love some recommendations.

sixstringsteve

I'm not riding maple hollow. I'll be riding anne's, potato hill, and rattlesnake, all fairly easy. You're welcome to join us if you think you can keep up.