Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

Tess and I will be back in Lehi for the month of April. We have a lot of work to do on the van, but we want to make sure to leave time to keep riding and stay in shape. We'll be riding our bikes as much as possible. We'd love to connect with some fellow RMErs for some rides.

We've never ridden bobsled before. We anticipate a lot of corner canyon and lambert rides on every couple of days.

rholbrook

Tess and I will be back in Lehi for the month of April. We have a lot of work to do on the van, but we want to make sure to leave time to keep riding and stay in shape. We'll be riding our bikes as much as possible. We'd love to connect with some fellow RMErs for some rides.

We've never ridden bobsled before. We anticipate a lot of corner canyon and lambert rides on every couple of days.

Harrison loves Bobsled and would love to take you

rholbrook

Harrison has been talking about a new bike for a little bit so he saved his money and then when he got back from the White Rim Trail stuck his Specialized Enduro Comp on KSL. It sold in a couple of days, got what he wanted for it and now has a Specialized Enduro Elite on order. Should be in next week and he is super excited.

sixstringsteve

I just pulled the trigger on some new i9 wheels.

I'll be selling my boost 650b wheelset if anyone's in the market - easton ARC 27 on Dt Swiss 350 wheels, XD driver, 54t ratchet upgrade. These are boost spacing - they'll only fit bikes made in the past year or two. Hit me up if you're in the market.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I just realized that my bike was stolen out of my garage. I don't know exactly when but its so frustrating. We've been very careful about keeping things closed and put away since my LX was stolen last October. I've got a box with 8 security cameras and a DVR sitting right next to me that I've had for just over a week and have been waiting for things to warm up and dry out to install but at this point I'm just ready to either burn the house down and walk away or booby trap my stuff and string up anyone that I find sniffing around. All week I had been thinking about taking my boy out for a ride in the bike trailer and was just waiting for the rain to stop...now its just not going to happen. I wasn't riding enough lately to justify replacing it even with a junker and if I did it'd likely just get stolen too. I'm so pissed, I had just started to get over my rig and all that and now I'm riled up and dejected all over again. I'm so pissed.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I just realized that my bike was stolen out of my garage. I don't know exactly when but its so frustrating. We've been very careful about keeping things closed and put away since my LX was stolen last October. I've got a box with 8 security cameras and a DVR sitting right next to me that I've had for just over a week and have been waiting for things to warm up and dry out to install but at this point I'm just ready to either burn the house down and walk away or booby trap my stuff and string up anyone that I find sniffing around. All week I had been thinking about taking my boy out for a ride in the bike trailer and was just waiting for the rain to stop...now its just not going to happen. I wasn't riding enough lately to justify replacing it even with a junker and if I did it'd likely just get stolen too. I'm so pissed, I had just started to get over my rig and all that and now I'm riled up and dejected all over again. I'm so pissed.

Sorry Bro. That sucks! Get the serial number to the cops (as you know) so they can check the pawn shops.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Lame

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
You think someone walked into your garage and rode away with it? That's pretty bold. Maybe you should move...

That has to be what happened. I had it hanging high on some hooks in the garage.

Last Sunday I spent a few hours looking at house prices on Zillow. I know I could make a chunk selling my place but I'd be out a lot more getting something I want in a different neighborhood. I have garage size needs now that I didn't know about before.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I think I decided that I'm ready to move and will try and get some house things cleaned up so it'll show even better next spring. Maybe I should let my wife know too.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Goodwater Rim was a kick in the pants this weekend. Thanks for the invite, Eric.

20170519_155941_zpsihweifhg.jpg

20170520_092936_zpsva8oqbym.jpg

If you have to wrench, do it here.

20170520_105231_zpsvxmmy0sp.jpg

sixstringsteve

Cool pics, looks like a great time. I've heard black dragon is a fun mtb trail to shuttle.

Also, check out 18 road in fruita sometime. There are some great beginner trails there. I think you two would enjoy Phil's world too (Cortez, co)

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
There are other pics that may turn up because I can't afford Kevin's blackmail terms. That said, awesome trip and amazing company.