Anyone heard from Seth/Rocklogic Lately?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Dont' want to start ****, but it sounds like a few people need to visit their local cop shop and start filing police reports for their stolen merchandise/cash.... The sooner you all do it, the sooner you'll get it resolved. And the more of you that do it, the better your chances are that something will get done about it.

tiny2085

HomeGrown
:mad2:What is his address ? I just want my scout II box that was there for over a month to get tapped for hydro - every week I went there John said he would have it done later that day, and that was the story every time I went back the next week...

I'm going to get Gephardt :mad2:

DToy

:mad2:What is his address ? I just want my scout II box that was there for over a month to get tapped for hydro - every week I went there John said he would have it done later that day, and that was the story every time I went back the next week...

If I were you I'd also file a police report like Waynehartwig said above. Unfortunately it looks like you are going to have to pursue it legally in order to have a chance at getting anything back from RL. And definitely, the more people that call the police, the better the chances are for everyone of a favorable outcome.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
If I were you I'd also file a police report like Waynehartwig said above. Unfortunately it looks like you are going to have to pursue it legally in order to have a chance at getting anything back from RL. And definitely, the more people that call the police, the better the chances are for everyone of a favorable outcome.

if we call the police does that mean we can't picket his house? :confused:

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
if we call the police does that mean we can't picket his house? :confused:

you can picket the house without the police :).. just don't step onto the actual yard.. Stay on the sidewalk and you should be ok :)..

with all of the people who have been raked over the coals by Seth you should get together make sure everyone has filed a police report and get a lawyer and take some good solid civil actions. Prince Yeates is a good firm :)

GOAT

Back from the beyond

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say that. I would rather shoot myself in the face than talk to that idiot.

Sorry to sound insensitive to your issue, but the whole RL drama is a bad deal. Your are lucky it's just a box.

RL wasn't the first to fold, and from the looks of it, wont be the last. We'll see how the others handle it.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Bump. Anyone heard an update?

I got an email from Seth's email address a couple of weeks ago now that said they would "get ahold of him". Not sure what the deal is but as usual I've heard nothing.

SomeUtahJeeper

Here's his current home. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11552-Summer-Stone-Dr-South-Jordan-UT-84095/61000840_zpid/

His FJ was there, along with a 2 place snowmobile trailer with 1 snowmobile on it, a nice large boat, a 2 place jetski trailer with 1 on it and a double axle trailer with woodsides at 9pm tonight. Maybe next time I'll get a pic.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11552-Summer-Stone-Dr-South-Jordan-UT-84095/61000840_zpid/

Here's his second home, but now it for sale $350,000. Signs on the windows make it sound like it was repo. Bank number 990-9540.
http://teamutah.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/2112423

His Mega Cab was repo'd several months ago.

Sounds like he owes several companies some $.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

SomeUtahJeeper

Wow :-\

Not sure what your affiliation is with Seth but I appreciate any other info you might have, feel free to PM me if required.

Your welcome. I think it's time that something is done about this. I would like anyone that he owes should post up. I believe the story of a new location in the Airport #2 area is a lie. Just like there's a new owner. I think that if everyone that he owed posted it would be a eye opener to all. He has the assests to pay people off, so why doesn't he? I am not going to bash or call him names. Just going to post any info that I can dig up. If anyone has any other info, please post up or PM me.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Here's his current home. His FJ was there, along with a 2 place snowmobile trailer with 1 snowmobile on it, a nice large boat, a 2 place jetski trailer with 1 on it and a double axle trailer with woodsides. This was at 9pm tonight.
Here's his second home, but now it for sale $350,000. Signs on the windows make it sound like it was repo. Bank number

His Mega Cab was repo'd several months ago.

Sounds like he owes several companies some $.

I don't know what is going on with Seth, or if it's RL, or both. I know the company has come on hard times. I don't think posting Seth's personal info like this is the best way to handle this. A bit extreme, but what if his house gets burnt down tonight, buy some guy who lost a his rig or something. It's common practice not to post personal info on these forums. Even more so to do it to someone else. This post should be deleted. IMO

Last edited:

muleskinner

I don't know what is going on with Seth, or if it's RL, or both. I know the company has come on hard times. I don't think posting Seth's personal info like this is the best way to handle this. A bit extreme, but what if his house gets burnt down tonight, buy some guy who lost a his rig or something. It's common practice not to post personal info on these forums. Even more so to do it to someone else. This post should be deleted. IMO

Or, what if some guy goes to his house, and gets his property back? I think the post should definitely stay.

Caleb

It's all public info, SomeUtahJeeper just posted it. As long as the info that's posted is publicly available, I don't see any reason it needs to be pulled.

SomeUtahJeeper

So it's better to let Seth get away with ripping off your local shops/vendors/RME'ers? :rolleyes: He could of done a much better job at how he closed down. Seen any responses from him lately? Has anyone been contacted by Seth in the last few days? It's seems that he is trying to hide from everyone. Is there really a new owner? Is there really a new location out by Airport#2?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'm torn, I agree with both sides. I do agree it's extreme. Some people want their stuff back and can't find him to get it, and now they know where to go for it or maybe some answers.

JoeT

I'm torn, I agree with both sides. I do agree it's extreme. Some people want their stuff back and can't find him to get it, and now they know where to go for it or maybe some answers.

X2

When I worked for him, there was too many questionable things that I saw.

"Don't answer the phone if so-n-so calls"

Power company dropping off a 48hr notice. (Yeah that got my attention real fast :eek:)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hard to pay folks back when majority of the money got sunk deep into MckyD's BigMacs.. sucks.. (half kidding / half serious) :(

Hate to say it, but this is exactly why I never recommended RL to anyone after Seth took the reigns.. Never had a good feeling about Seth.. I've held my tongue for years about how I felt about Seth and RL4x4. People misconstrued what I said years ago, and took it to be the stance of an organization that I might be affiliated with.. Truth is, if i'd have spoke up, rather than hide my opinions the maybe some of the folks looking for their money or property back wouldn't be in this predicament.

I hope there is an outcome reached sooner rather than later that can satisfy those that that fell victim to this situation.

-Jason

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
He has the assests to pay people off, so why doesn't he?

You're the one that stated many of his "assets" have been repossessed already. Keep in mind it's the equity that matters. Assets-Liabilities=Equity. He may have lots of junk in front of his house, but it looks like he's already trying to get out from underneath everything :-\