Votes: 63 59.4%
  • no, ghosts are fake

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • your crazy go get help

Votes: 21 19.8%

• Total voters

rholbrook

Getting ready for the dance

So the cousins of our friends has a daughter and friend getting ready for Homecoming in their NEW to them house. As they were getting ready, they were snapping some pictures as teenage girls do and the next day when they uploaded them to the computer this is what they found.

I blocked out the girl's faces but the story is that the parents of the girl called the PO and he confided in them that the reason they sold the house was because of strange things that were going on in the house.

I thought I would share this with you.
beccasghost1.jpg

Coco

I don't want to question, but it does kinda look photoshopped. But either way, that is still a spooky pic.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
We should do an RME investigation trip this season. There are several elements that can be experienced:

spooky hearse
aliens
acid-dropping deer
gang-raping red-eyed dudes

It can be like a Blair Witch meets RME outting. Anyone have night vision cameras? We can split up into different areas where people have experienced stuff and compare notes at the end.... those who return that is.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
We should do an RME investigation trip this season. There are several elements that can be experienced:

spooky hearse
aliens
acid-dropping deer
gang-raping red-eyed dudes

It can be like a Blair Witch meets RME outting. Anyone have night vision cameras? We can split up into different areas where people have experienced stuff and compare notes at the end.... those who return that is.

Not the deer. They'll starr into your soul and stuff.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
My MIL's good friend went missing, except for a chunk of her hair found in Ted's trunk. The MIL was supposed to be with her the night she disappeared. This was in UT