Political So now what

Political discussions within

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Seen a couple things showing that the shooter was a registered republican since 2021. 🙄
Matt Carriker made a post just acknowledging how dumb/frustrating it is because the shooter was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt in the photo of the dead body. I can imagine that the media will run with it and try to attack his brand...

02SE

Seen a couple things showing that the shooter was a registered republican since 2021. 🙄
Matt Carriker made a post just acknowledging how dumb/frustrating it is because the shooter was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt in the photo of the dead body. I can imagine that the media will run with it and try to attack his brand...
IF that's true, what does it prove? There are plenty of staunch Democrats who have registered as Republicans in Utah, just to be able to vote in Republican primaries...

What is clear, is that this guy tried to kill Trump, and through luck, or maybe divine intervention, he failed by the slimmest of margins. He did manage to kill at least one innocent bystander, wound Trump and at least two others, and got his own dumbass self killed in the process.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
So sad, and embarrassing for us as a country that this is what our system has devolved to. I don't like Trump, but I don't wish death on him... Particularly not a public assassination while kids are watching.

It's a circus. I just wish that both of those blubbering idiots would step aside and let some fresh faces come forward that hopefully don't rally this country against itself so aggressively. There is so much bad blood and history between them that everyone just feels wronged and enraged at the idea of either of them. I just can't see how either person has even the slightest chance of rallying a country behind th em.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I’m not sure it’s newsworthy that he was registered as a republican. I mean, so what? Does that mean something? Was he the only republican that doesn’t like Trump?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Shooter wasn’t cooks. Crooks memed himself saying he identified the shooter and posted pics of himself. Crooks is just a loser on the internet.

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
But was a registered Republican

View attachment 174548

I would hardly call $15 “donations“.

Is there a dollar limit that you deem a donation worthy to talk about in this discussion?

I think like many, we are watching information come out slowly on who Crooks was. For a 20-year old, $15 might be more significant than it is to you.

It also does establish a link to leftist ideals. There is a game in Utah that some democrats play - they register as a republican and vote in the primaries; they have stated its the only way to influence Utah politics. The MSM have yet to show me proof that Crooks was registered as a republican...simply writing it in an article doesn't cut it for me. FBI and FEC showing donations to a leftist group is more convincing.

Fingers will be pointed in all directions. Some of what we are being told and will be told, will be twisted, if not out right incorrect. It may take some time to find out who he was.

02SE

I wonder if Biden will take responsibility for stating just recently, that "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye"

It sounds like incitement to violence or an assassination attempt to me...

Now he's talking about cooling down the political rhetoric in this country, after he and his followers have done nothing but encourage it. I was initially wondering if little robert deniro was the cowardly shooter...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I wonder if Biden will take responsibility for stating just recently, that "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye"

It sounds like incitement to violence or an assassination attempt to me...

Now he's talking about cooling down the political rhetoric in this country, after he and his followers have done nothing but encourage it. I was initially wondering if little robert deniro was the cowardly shooter...
Did you see his statement? It was the most lucid and clear I'd heard him talk in 4 years. It was strange.