Tattoo's

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'd drive that bug before I'd drive your POS suburban. ;)

are you not secure enough in yourself that you can pull up to a public place and get out of a blacked out, lowered, diesel bug that gets 45 mpg without feeling like a d-bag?

Oh, no, I'm fine with it. 45mpg kind of ups the manly factor, you know? I may be driving a Kia soon, actually LOL

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
It's cool when it's just me, but when a couple dudes pop the doors and climb out of the bug it's a little gay.

I know. A couple times when we've gone on a beer run or something I've noticed some odd looks.

Some girls like a guy that is secure enough to drive a bug. And some guys like guys that drive bugs. What ya go'na do?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
When I'm 70 I plan on hanging out on my yacht shirtless with buxom bikini clad 18 year olds serving me Mai Tai's and rubbing tanning oil on me. I don't want some nasty tattoo to turn them off. :D

And where does your wife fit into that picture?:rolleyes:

:greg:

First of all, Dom, the tatoo looks awesome! :cool:

Secondly, I find it vastly amusing how much heckling he gets when I've seen first hand the effect he has on the ladies. He's quite the charmer without even knowing it. ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Well, I am accepting applications for a new pool boy.....:rofl:

:rofl: Am I hired?

3c6384ebc734b-10-1.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I was worried about having something so permanent on my body, but I hardly notice it now. I still need to go back in for some more color and fix some of the scarring.

Attachments

• 0215080943.jpg
    0215080943.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 43