Tattoo's

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I meant what shop did you have it done by?

I did it the other night after you guys left, with ball point pens and a blowtorch. BTW, did you still want "Ashley" inked on your left bicep?;)

Oh, and Hickey I'll take care of that scarring, did I mention I do a little shade-tree plastic surgery?:)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Iron clad? Crap, I can't remember right now.

Thats what I'm talking about... A tattoo shouldn't be planned imo, it should be a knee-jerk impulse. 3-day binge crossed with a euphoric trip to the tattoo parlor for a "bros b4 hos" tattoo. Thats what its about! When you wake up you should have to ask your freinds how that all went down! :p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
lol, ya. funny how tequila works.

There have been a couple times where I was gung ho to get a tatto while hammered and on vacation. I'm fortunate that my drunken ideas are as fleeting as dom's normal ideas.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Don't antaganize him. It's snowing/raining here today so he's obviously NOT working and pretty soon he'll probably come in and be like "you should dress like your smiley and just wear a pink skirt around the house..."

Thank you Bart.

don't be such a prude.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Who'd a thunk 12 tequila shots would get you a free t-shirt AND a brand :p

Thats how I'd expect to wake up with a tattoo though!

Country Jam is in 2 weeks Kurt, perhaps it's time for an unplanned tattoo. May I suggest an appropriate 'Cowboy Up'? :handlebars:

Cowboy-Up-tattoo-30358.jpeg

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I always thought man versus machine would be cool, Like a guy fighting a robot. Maybe a skeleton and an old school square headed robot with the achordian arms and clamp hands.